talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Southampton 0-2 Leeds - Tuesday 18th May, 2021

• Administrator

Kick-off 18.00

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-FC_Southampton.svg.png       VS      1200px-Leeds_United_F.C._logo.svg.png

Recent Form
Southampton - WWLDL
Leeds - WWLDD

Last 3 Meetings
23/03/2021 - Leeds 3-0 Southampton
30/12/2012 - Leeds 3-0 Southampton (EFL)
03/03/2012 - Leeds 0-1 Southampton (Championship)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bielsa has granted 'early leave' to Koch and Klich as they have the Euro's coming up and wants them to rest. I also suspect he's looked at things and thought we can cope without them otherwise the same would have been applied to a few more.

I'd love to see us start with Rodrigo behind Bamford but I suspect it'll be Tyler Roberts. Other than that, same team that started Burnley.

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Bielsa has granted 'early leave' to Koch and Klich as they have the Euro's coming up and wants them to rest. I also suspect he's looked at things and thought we can cope without them otherwise the same would have been applied to a few more.

I'd love to see us start with Rodrigo behind Bamford but I suspect it'll be Tyler Roberts. Other than that, same team that started Burnley.

Saw a start earlier that Klich had played in 126 of Bielsa's 128 games.

Think he deserves a rest!

What pleases me most was I thought we were pretty average today and yet we've bagged two away from home and kept a clean sheet.

I think it just shows how much this team has matured over the season and learnt from our errors that we now look fairly solid as well as offering the attacking threat.

Bamford deserved his goal, incredible work rate today and sums him up for the season.

Brilliant to see Berardi make his first appearance of the season too. Thoroughly deserved that moment and I'm sure all Leeds fans were chuffed for him too.

One more game to go, let's make it four on the bounce, finish as high as we can and then chill out for a well earned break. It's been a dream of a season.

• The title was changed to Southampton 0-2 Leeds - Tuesday 18th May, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived