• Administrator

Kick-off 20.15

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png       VS     image.png

Recent Form
Chelsea - LLWWW
Leicester - WWLDW

Last 3 Meetings
15/05/2021 - Chelsea 0-1 Leicester (FA Cup)
19/01/2021 - Leicester 2-0 Chelsea
28/06/2020 - Leicester 0-1 Chelsea (FA Cup)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Chelsea don't have a very good home record against the Foxes. This could turn out to be a draw if anything but you'd imagine Tuchel puts his starting XI out for this one.

Fans here as well. You'd imagine a reaction from the team but Leicester are exactly the kind of team we struggle against. We are yet again at a point where we do not know who our best front three are. 

• Administrator

Reckon we'll be on so much of a high that I can see Chelsea winning, possibly out of revenge but also because of squad rotation options in favour of Chelsea. Evans out of this for us.

Kasper

Castagne - Fofana - Soyuncu

Ricardo                                           Thomas

Ndidi - Youri

Maddison

Vardy - Iheanacho

I wonder if Vardy will be rested or not play a full 90 and Rodgers might try Perez in a two with Kelechi.

Not usually a fan of Castagne at RCB as it's unnatural for him considering his best position is on either wing. But Thomas deserves another start and defensive options are lacking, unless he plays Amartey there and keeps Castagne as a wing-back. 

Surprised we've not seen Praet play any part in the last 2-3 games as he'd usually be a good option. Could see him play.

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Lucas said:

It's a massive game this now.

I wonder how many Leicester fans would have been prepared to sacrifice Champions League for winning the FA Cup?

One here.

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Mendy

James---Christensen---Rudiger

CHO----------Kante---Kovacic-------Chilwell

Mount--------Pulisic

Havertz

Has Havertz worked for you as a lone forward this season?

Just now, Stan said:

Has Havertz worked for you as a lone forward this season?

He's more of a false 9 in this role and has looked good. Issue is that none of our attackers perform consistently bar Mount. 

• Subscriber

I don't like this. That cup final win should be the final game of a season unless you've made a European final too.

Massive game again. Given everything I'd take a draw. I'd be very surprised if we beat them again just after that, but you never know.

• Subscriber
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Which club losing is better for us? Chelsea, hopefully?

Chelsea but there's not loads in it. If Chelsea win then you'll need 6 points to be certain. if Leicester win then 4 could probably do it. It weirdly isn't actually that big for Liverpool either way.

Just now, Dan said:

Chelsea but there's not loads in it. If Chelsea win then you'll need 6 points to be certain. if Leicester win then 4 could probably do it. It weirdly isn't actually that big for Liverpool either way.

I think it'd be absolutely hilarious if we finish top 4 this season given the way we've played for over half a season... so I'm just hoping it happens.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

One here.

Make that two. I absolutely think it's important we make the Champions League but you can't lose sight of the end goal. What is it all for if you don't have anything to show for it? I have no idea how people can watch what happened Saturday and say they would swap those scenes to finish 4th.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think it'd be absolutely hilarious if we finish top 4 this season given the way we've played for over half a season... so I'm just hoping it happens.

If I had to put money on one team of the three to make it it would be Liverpool now.

It would be pretty awful for us to miss out like that two years running but honestly, after Saturday I can't even get annoyed.

• The title was changed to Chelsea 2-1 Leicester City - Tuesday 18th May, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived