20/12/2020 - Tottenham 0-2 Leicester
19/07/2020 - Tottenham 3-0 Leicester
21/09/2019 - Leicester 2-1 Tottenham

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Hopefully Kane has his best game of the season.

Hope Schlupp and Benteke score double hat-tricks and windmill in front of your fans in unison as celebration.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Hope Schlupp and Benteke score double hat-tricks and windmill in front of your fans in unison as celebration.

No point in keeping Rodgers if you're going to be in the CL though, he's not going to take the competition seriously. So if you do finish 4th, do the right thing and let Spurs have him.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

No point in keeping Rodgers if you're going to be in the CL though, he's not going to take the competition seriously. So if you do finish 4th, do the right thing and let Spurs have him.

200.gif

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Hopefully Kane has his best game of the season.

That usually always happens against us. He loves a goal against us.

I've given up on Liverpool. You're in. Villa however might do us a favour.

• Administrator

Can't see us averting away from a back 5 even though Evans is out, which is a shame. 

Kasper

Castagne - Fofana - Soyuncu

Ricardo                                                  Thomas

Ndidi - Tielemans

Maddison

Vardy - Iheanacho

Still not a fan of Castagne at RCB as it totally restricts his natural game of wanting to get forward. But Ricardo showed glimpses of getting forward in his short time on pitch against Chelsea. 

Expect the midfield/attack to play well. We need the goals. They need to be on top of their game. Maddison needs to perform. 

How exactly do Leicester play this?

Go for it early in the hope the goals flow (stranger things have happened on the last day) or play tight, stay in the game and hope someone else does them a favour?

It's actually a shame the goal difference doesn't have like one or two in it, then it could really be on.

10 hours ago, Dan said:

That usually always happens against us. He loves a goal against us.

I've given up on Liverpool. You're in. Villa however might do us a favour.

Honestly I prefer you making it in the top 4 than Chelsea

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Lucas said:

How exactly do Leicester play this?

Go for it early in the hope the goals flow (stranger things have happened on the last day) or play tight, stay in the game and hope someone else does them a favour?

It's actually a shame the goal difference doesn't have like one or two in it, then it could really be on.

Just aim for the win rather than the battering. I'm trying to think how to phrase this without it sounding silly and it's totally unscientific but I've got this idea that most hammerings don't really happen on purpose, sometimes you go out, go for the win, and it all falls so ridiculously into place that you just end up battering a team. Whereas if we went into the game all guns blazing I think we risk not winning it at all.

I'd just go for a win in the usual way anyway. We're not going to overthrow Liverpool on goal difference. We've got to better their win by 4 goals. It just isn't going to happen.

Go for the win and hope that one of Villa or Palace can get a point. I give Palace virtually no chance, even with it being Hodgson's last game, they've nothing to play for. Villa however, maybe, with a crowd back in I think everyone playing at home will be more up for it, especially Grealish who has this and the Euros to think about, he'll want to make a point in that game. I think Chelsea will win but Villa won't make it easy.

On the subject of teams going for it at home - I think you're going to absolutely demolish West Brom.

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Storts said:

Could be double digits to Leicester this. Club in disarray 

What's happened? Aside from Kane stuff obvs. Been out all day. 

• The title was changed to Leicester City 2-4 Tottenham - Sunday 23rd May, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived