Hoffenheim v Hertha
Wolfsburg v Mainz
Frankfurt v Freiburg
Union v RB Leipzig
Köln v Schalke
Bremen v Mönchengladbach
Stuttgart v Bielefeld

0AZNHlG.png

Also know as the Judgement Day for those involved in the relegation battle and the fight for the last European spot.

Union, Gladbach, Stuttgart and Freiburg still have a chance to finish 7th and qualify for Europa Conference League next season.

Köln, Bielefeld and Bremen will be fighting for survival or at least a place in the relegation playoff. One of those three will inevitably go down together with Schalke.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what are the predictions?  I see Köln beating Schalke, Gladbach beating or drawing with Bremen, and Bielefeld drawing with Stuttgart.  That means Bremen goes down if I've done my math right.  Schaaf is a great coach (or once was?) but he's had one week with this lot and they aren't the Bremen teams of yore.  I'm afraid they will draw the short straw.

• Subscriber

Köln to win, Bielefeld to lose. As for us, I'm afraid to make any predictions. Gladbach have been poor ever since Rose announced his departure, and here's hoping that Schaaf manages to give that extra kick the team needs. I'll be optimistic for once and say we will win, a proper nerve-wrecking match with a happy outcome.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Mainz to win 3-0 with a Bobby Glatzel hat trick. :)

Also, I predict Bremen and Bielefeld to lose and Koln to draw. 

Playing with fire there...

54 minutes ago, nudge said:

Playing with fire there...

Sorry. :(

Only because Gladbach and Stuttgart have a shot at Europe, so would likely attack to get the win needed. 

On the plus side, you probably won't see me around here after today, when Bobby Glatzel signs off with a hat trick and returns to us. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Also Schalke can fuck off, using their C-team against Köln today :|

Only two changes compared to their 4-3 winning team against Frankfurt. Motivated youngsters! 

53 minutes ago, nudge said:

Pavlenka - Theo, Moisander, Toprak, Friedl - Mbom, Eggestein, Bittencourt, Schmid - Selke, Sargent 

Yea - just seen that on Sky De 1 with them all in Koln and note young Davie is starting for the boys in Green. Could be the day he proved his worth to them and Koln can join us in the lower lot - can't understand why Sead is not on the team - especially as 04 has made a bid to Arsenal to keep him in Gelsenkirchen - strange that, but normal for the crazy thinking that is keeping Oczipka on the park - again. Will probably stick with de1 and watch all the scores come in rather than sit an cry as we  get 'butted' by the goats! even with young Max who is again a spectator - what a strange world this is.  Stay safe and enjoy Eurovision tonight!  At least none of us will have to play Malta next season...... oh and Inga - our C team is better than anything else we have had on the park this year so far!

Oh dear nudge!!!!!!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived