talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2020/21 - [34. Spieltag] - 22nd May, 2021

football forum

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus Christ, how did Selke not score that? Great play by Sargent only for Selke to shoot it directly at Sommer. :dam:

But there's still hope for the 2nd half. Bring on Osako for Selke. :52_fearful: I feel like Sargent and Bittencourt are playing and trying quite well, but they struggle to connect with the players around them. There was one moment where Bittencourt kept the ball to long. He looked unsure who to pass it to. :ph34r:

Now this is where Tommy and Inga get their blue shirts on.  If we can keep the goats out, Bremen only have to sort out a BL2 side in a play-off and they're safe - even if Gladbach score another six!  On the other hand young Davie could still sort it out for you! (Oh and yes it was a bad miss, but where was everybody else - at least he was there to try and sort it!)

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Jesus Christ, how did Selke not score that? Great play by Sargent only for Selke to shoot it directly at Sommer. :dam:

But there's still hope for the 2nd half. Bring on Osako for Selke. :52_fearful: I feel like Sargent and Bittencourt are playing and trying quite well, but they struggle to connect with the players around them. There was one moment where Bittencourt kept the ball to long. He looked unsure who to pass it to. :ph34r:

That Selke miss killed me a little bit :48_weary: 

I'd say bring Füllkrug on for Selke. Bittencourt annoys me, usually makes a bad decision and loses the ball. Schmid not looking good, either. Maybe Osako or Möhwald on for one of them... 

• Subscriber

I think in general we are not looking that bad, at least trying to play football with direct short passing instead of just wobbling long balls to nowhere. But we need to score, simple as. Also Gladbach clearly not putting too much effort ever since they took the lead, so I don't have much hope anymore :( 

• Subscriber
Just now, SchalkeUK said:

You could always rely on the Doctor and the little cards which he likes to use - still time for that too!

Brych? He can fuck off too. Can't stand him :censored:

• Subscriber
Just now, SchalkeUK said:

Now Inga - your life is in our hands after that Bielefeld goal - you need us to sort it - promise we will try!

You were saying?...

Köln take the lead. 

It looks as if Werder and 04 were not just good enough and that means BL2 next year - at least I will have four games to travel to - 2 with nudge and 2 with Tommy - promise of at least 4 good reasons to keep using Dusseldorf Airport. 

• Administrator

How often do clubs come straight back up from 2.BL?

Hopefully Bremen can use this as a fresh start. Narrowly escaped last season... 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived