The better place to talk football.

DFB-Pokal 2021/22

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I envy you :ph34r:

Nah this is a beatdown dear god. This might be the ideal storm where we actually miss having Nagelsmann there. 

I would love to watch it, but I know that if I turn it on, Bayern undoubtedly will make a comeback and win 6-3 or something xD NOT RISKING IT.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Viva la FCB said:

Maybe I wont watch the second half xD

Damnit nudge you need to tune in and start watching...

Nah, I think I'll pour a nice glass of whisky, sit outside and enjoy NOT watching this fantastic game B|

This must feel really weird for a Bayern fan??? Do you get panicky feeling, not knowing what's happening and that makes you question your whole life choices? An identity crisis??? xD 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Nah, I think I'll pour a nice glass of whisky, sit outside and enjoy NOT watching this fantastic game B|

This must feel really weird for a Bayern fan??? Do you get panicky feeling, not knowing what's happening and that makes you question your whole life choices? An identity crisis??? xD 

Hes Already Dead GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Machado said:

Anyone watching can tell us what happened? Its their best line up as well. Very weird.

Defence was all over the place and basically couldnt handle Gladbach's press. Pressed into mistakes and Gladbach was pretty ruthless, I only caught the first half but in the first 5 mins it could have been 3-0 if they finished a little better even.....Thoroughly outplayed and it doesnt sound like the second half got any better. 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Looking at the highlights Upamecano had a shocker. David Luiz esq defending. 

Im not sure hes had a worse performance in his life. Pavard usually gets alot of undue flack, he was full value for this one. Our whole backline was out of sorts. Goretzka certainly didnt help out either, Kimmich tried but this ones a write off for nearly everyone else. Upa's been great this season too I dont know what happend there..apparently its his birthday today as well, poor guy. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived