talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

DFB-Pokal 2021/22

Sitting in a pub and they are still showing it. I can't even look at the TV anymore. I don't want to watch that cancer celebrate. I'm feeling really bummed out about this. This is literally what it feels like when good loses against evil. Everything that is wrong with football winning against everything football should be. 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Michael said:

I feel sorry for Freiburg, but they only have themselves to blame in a way. They were a man up for over 63 minutes, yet still didn't manage to score.

Exactly this. A second goal would have put the game away but they dicked around for far too long. I don't know how many times they failed to make simple passes under the slightest pressure. It sickens me.

• Subscriber

The only German club to congratulate RB on their official social media channel was - what a surprise - Hoffenheim. 

Bochum tweeted right after the match, congratulating a 5th tier club SV Engers for winning the Rheinlandpokal instead xD

I assume folks saw the picture of Kampl pouring a fizzy drink into the cup?  I won't post the pic her as it disgusts me.  He was obviously looking to wind up fizzy haters.  I wouldn't mind seeing him get his ass kicked.

Edited to add that he knows exactly what he's doing with that post and how sensitive of an issue it is in the German football landscape.  I never really had an issue with fizzy players per se, but to mock it like that leads me to believe that it takes a certain type of prick to play for them.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived