talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What's YOUR favorite Premier League player of all time?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Neil Ruddock for constantly turning Eric Cantona's collar down.

:4_joy:

I'd find that funny if he didn't smash through Andy Cole in a reserves match resulting in him breaking both his legs. 

• Subscriber

Too many to name really, in the past it would have been, Pele, George Best, Matt Le Tissier, Dennis Bergkamp, today, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Kevin de Bruyne, Sergio Aguero and if I had a choice it would be Pele. 

Oh, and welcome aboard @NotFade all the way from Iceland, you should pop in here and tell us a little bit about yourself if you want and keep posting. :ay:

• Subscriber
31 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Tugay 

@JoshBRFC

Shearer, Henry and Bergkamp also.

Damn I miss that man. What a hero.

For my own club Benni McCarthy, Tugay, David Dunn, Damien Duff, Shearer, Brad Freidel.

From the rest of the clubs...Thierry Henry. The best player to ever play in the league since the Premier League started. What a joy to watch he was. He destroyed us several times when I went to watch us against Arsenal. But I was always left in awe of the great man. 

Just now, JoshBRFC said:

Damn I miss that man. What a hero.

For my own club Benni McCarthy, Tugay, David Dunn, Damien Duff, Shearer, Brad Freidel.

From the rest of the clubs...Thierry Henry. The best player to ever play in the league since the Premier League started. What a joy to watch he was. He destroyed us several times when I went to watch us against Arsenal. But I was always left in awe of the great man. 

Yeah it was a pleasure to watch Henry in the flesh back then and sometimes you've got to applaud the rival team when they have a player like him and he puts on a show.

Colin Hendry is another to add to the list. A warrior.

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/05/2021 at 14:08, CaaC (John) said:

Too many to name really, in the past it would have been, Pele, George Best, Matt Le Tissier, Dennis Bergkamp, today, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Kevin de Bruyne, Sergio Aguero and if I had a choice it would be Pele. 

Oh, and welcome aboard @NotFade all the way from Iceland, you should pop in here and tell us a little bit about yourself if you want and keep posting. :ay:

What about Diego Maradona? Johan Cruijff too?

(I know they weren't Premier league players but you mentioned plenty who weren't)

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

What about Diego Maradona? Johan Cruijff too?

Cruyff yes but Maradona not so much, with all that drug-related incidents in his life when playing and after always made me wonder if he was taking drugs to enhance his ability on the pitch, that's my opinion only and others may differ.

Archived