talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Aurélien Tchouaméni - Chelsea Make Offer for Monaco Midfielder

Looking for reinforcements for next season, the Chelsea Blues could bet on the young Monegasque, Aurélien Tchouaméni.

Having become an indisputable holder of the eleven of AS Monaco this season under the orders of Niko Kovac, Aurélien Tchouaméni is also attracting the attention of the biggest European teams. According to information from Goal , the Chelsea club would have notably checked the name of the Frenchman on his shortlist. Retained yesterday by Sylvain Ripoll to play in the final phase of the Euro Espoirs with Les Bleuets, the 21-year-old midfielder has scored two goals in 36 appearances this season.

According to the online media, the Chelsea Blues could line up nearly 35 million euros on the table this summer to steal one of the most promising players in the French league. Arrived from Bordeaux in January 2020 against 18 million euros, Aurélien Tchouaméni would allow the club of the principality to achieve a nice added value. It remains to be seen now whether the player is interested in joining the Champions League finalist. A few years ago, Tiémoué Bakayoko had tried the bet to leave the Rock for London, without much success.

Icon__25I5525-copie-750x536.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I rate the lad. A presence. The problem with Bakayoko was the belief he was this box to box beast but technically he wasn't sound enough, also he lacked composure when it mattered. Doesn't seem to believe in himself either enough. Tchou is different, this kid is a monster already, a proper unit. He'll allow the other central midfielder to get forward more.

5 hours ago, Cicero said:

Hopefully not another Bakayoko. 

@...Dan Thoughts on the lad?

Yeah, I love him. Much better on the ball than Bakayoko, and more agile. Great at breaking up play and driving forward with the ball or playing forward passes.

1 hour ago, Batard said:

I rate the lad. A presence. The problem with Bakayoko was the belief he was this box to box beast but technically he wasn't sound enough, also he lacked composure when it mattered. Doesn't seem to believe in himself either enough. Tchou is different, this kid is a monster already, a proper unit. He'll allow the other central midfielder to get forward more.

Perfect for Kante and Kovacic. 

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Cicero said:

Perfect for Kante and Kovacic. 

I'm surprised you're not looking at Rodrigo De Paul and if you are, why you've not moved faster to secure him. 

22 minutes ago, Batard said:

I'm surprised you're not looking at Rodrigo De Paul and if you are, why you've not moved faster to secure him. 

Always wondered why he hadn't had a top move himself. 

• 2 months later...

Archived