The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2021/22

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The topic was pinned
  • Subscriber
18 hours ago, Tommy said:

This is where all the cool kids hang out next season. 

This is true.

Finally, the Nordderby again. 

In a long run, I think we will have all the traditional clubs playing in 2. Liga and below, with all the plastic clubs trying (and failing) to beat Bayern in the 1. Liga every season... 

57 minutes ago, nudge said:

This is true.

Finally, the Nordderby again. 

In a long run, I think we will have all the traditional clubs playing in 2. Liga and below, with all the plastic clubs trying (and failing) to beat Bayern in the 1. Liga every season... 

Hansa Rostock and Dynamo Dresden getting promoted from 3. Liga is also very cool. I remember the Hansa days in the Bundesliga with Frank Pagelsdorf as their coach. Some memorable players like Rene Rydlewicz (sp), Oliver Neuville, Perry Bräutigam etc. Cool to have them back. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Hansa Rostock and Dynamo Dresden getting promoted from 3. Liga is also very cool. I remember the Hansa days in the Bundesliga with Frank Pagelsdorf as their coach. Some memorable players like Rene Rydlewicz (sp), Oliver Neuville, Perry Bräutigam etc. Cool to have them back. 

Happy to have both, more representation for the "East" B|

4 hours ago, Coma said:

I feel left out in the cold in 1. Buli now.  This is the real German Super League so I'll have to follow a team in 2. next season.

My neighbour and son are big LUFC fans - only 10 minutes away from here to Elland Road, so I will probably get there a few times as well as using LBA to Dusseldorf if the route is back on track - otherwise a train trip to Manchester.   Happy to join you at Elland Road and if you want to travel and meet up with Tommy for the 04/Fortuna derbies - it might be interesting:219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:!!  Unlikely we will get together with nudge as she is probably blaming my lot for not beating Koln and letting her down on Saturday - trouble is if she is doing that she is correct:dash3:  Strange how the old rubbish we have in the squad have all been playing - long time after relegation was certain, no spaces made for younger players to get experience and now they are all on the list to leave -- we all knew that so why the idiots kept playing them when they were no good anyway is beyond me.  There must be a manager with a brain somewhere, but we seem not to be able to find any if the last part of 2020/21 is anything to go by.  If the sun would come out perhaps we might all have a nice rest before August.  Our flights to NC are booked for late September so at least there is something to look forward to (we hope.....)  Have a happy Summer everyone:446_bicyclist:

• Subscriber

Looks like we're all set for 2021/2022 season...

Darmstadt
Dynamo Dresden
Erzgebirge Aue
Fortuna Düsseldorf
Hamburger SV
Hannover
Hansa Rostock
Heidenheim
Ingolstadt*
Jahn Regensburg
Karlsruhe
Kiel
Nürnberg
Paderborn
Sandhausen
Schalke
St. Pauli
Werder Bremen

I'm getting more and more disillusioned with football, it seems like we are yet again losing our coach to another team. The one thing that annoys me the most is how teams that are massively indebted can so easily sign players and coaches from teams that are trying to stay within their means. That said, we as a team need to get rid of our managing director... Selling players and coaches for €250000 is simply a joke.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, londonerlilie said:

I'm getting more and more disillusioned with football, it seems like we are yet again losing our coach to another team. The one thing that annoys me the most is how teams that are massively indebted can so easily sign players and coaches from teams that are trying to stay within their means. That said, we as a team need to get rid of our managing director... Selling players and coaches for €250000 is simply a joke.

I'm sorry... :( That's definitely a laughable release fee, if the reports are true.

21 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'm sorry... :( That's definitely a laughable release fee, if the reports are true.

Yeah, I'm honestly so disappointed and annoyed, apologies for that. First we sell Palsson for not even peanuts to Schalke, lose Dursun on a free and now this. I see a very bleak season upon us. Apologies for that, just really upset right now

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, londonerlilie said:

Yeah, I'm honestly so disappointed and annoyed, apologies for that. First we sell Palsson for not even peanuts to Schalke, lose Dursun on a free and now this. I see a very bleak season upon us. Apologies for that, just really upset right now

No need to apologise, I can definitely understand the frustration... I always hated losing players to other clubs, often for ridiculously low transfer fees as well, and I think head coaches are even more important than any single player, so I can surely relate and feel for you and other Darmstadt fans. Also hate to be THAT club who does the same to the others - on the other hand, I also really don't want a free manager of the sort of Tayfun Korkut and the likes either, so it's mixed feelings for me :7_sweat_smile: The deal is still not done though...

• Subscriber

I really don't even know what to think anymore xD In the end it will turn out that he wasn't even on our list of candidates. Maybe our list of candidates doesn't even exist.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived