• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Reclaim The Game

football forum

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I am very curious what the next few years are going to look like for European football and I really do hope this all just doesn't get shoved under a carpet and forgotten about. Chances are thats exactly what will happen though.

13 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I am very curious what the next few years are going to look like for European football and I really do hope this all just doesn't get shoved under a carpet and forgotten about. Chances are thats exactly what will happen though.

It already has. It’s been 6-8 weeks since the whole sham first come to light and there’s been no punishment whatsoever by the Premier League, despite the rule break, and there’s been little to suggest that punishment has even been discussed let alone a hearing being pencilled in. 

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

It already has. It’s been 6-8 weeks since the whole sham first come to light and there’s been no punishment whatsoever by the Premier League, despite the rule break, and there’s been little to suggest that punishment has even been discussed let alone a hearing being pencilled in. 

You're right, it was always going to be what was the income viable options for the leagues vs exacting any kind of meaningful punishment. These teams tried to do something that everyone rallied behind and now they've just gotten away with it. 

Archived