talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wolfsburg's Glasner set to become Eintracht Frankfurt Manager

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Coma said:

Just need Lucien Favre to Wolfsburg to close the loop on the whole thing.

It's going to be Mark van Bommel. Quite exciting as well. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

It's going to be Mark van Bommel. Quite exciting as well. 

It should be Kohfeldt.  He's done wonders with Bremen and could really take Wolfsburg places.

• 7 months later...
  • Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Tommy said:

He had to undergo face surgery after a fall on an E-Scooter. :o 

Good to hear it's apparently nothing serious and he'll be back to work in a few days.

I must admit I personally find grownups riding electric scooters extremely cringy though xD 

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

Good to hear it's apparently nothing serious and he'll be back to work in a few days.

Ok, boomer. :ph34r: 

I can see that it's handy in some cases. For example my dad had to drop off his car for a routine check, and just took one of those E-Scooters you can rent everywhere to get home. But personally, I never rode one. I prefer walking or a bicycle. Healthier too!

And some idiots ride those things irresponsibly, or just throw them everywhere. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Ok, boomer. :ph34r: 

I can see that it's handy in some cases. For example my dad had to drop off his car for a routine check, and just took one of those E-Scooters you can rent everywhere to get home. But personally, I never rode one. I prefer walking or a bicycle. Healthier too!

And some idiots ride those things irresponsibly, or just throw them everywhere. 

Yeah, I absolutely see how it can be handy, it's a means of transport, after all. But it just looks so lame xD Especially when you see some man over 30, dressed "smart", usually wearing a coat, hip haircut. Causes cognitive dissonance in me solely by watching it xD Maybe it's because the old style push scooters were a thing solely for kids and it's forever associated with it in the brain...

37 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah, I absolutely see how it can be handy, it's a means of transport, after all. But it just looks so lame xD Especially when you see some man over 30, dressed "smart", usually wearing a coat, hip haircut. Causes cognitive dissonance in me solely by watching it xD Maybe it's because the old style push scooters were a thing solely for kids and it's forever associated with it in the brain...

Yea, business men in suits look indeed strange on them. xD

On 02/01/2022 at 13:54, nudge said:

Are we still talking about Glasner?  Because I don't like those long winter coats he wears.  My wife swears he's a woman xD.

Archived