Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

    The better place to talk football.

Wolfsburg's Glasner set to become Eintracht Frankfurt Manager


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderator
22 minutes ago, Coma said:

Just need Lucien Favre to Wolfsburg to close the loop on the whole thing.

It's going to be Mark van Bommel. Quite exciting as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

It's going to be Mark van Bommel. Quite exciting as well. 

It should be Kohfeldt.  He's done wonders with Bremen and could really take Wolfsburg places.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...
  • Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Tommy said:

He had to undergo face surgery after a fall on an E-Scooter. :o 

 

 

Good to hear it's apparently nothing serious and he'll be back to work in a few days.

I must admit I personally find grownups riding electric scooters extremely cringy though xD 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
6 minutes ago, nudge said:

Good to hear it's apparently nothing serious and he'll be back to work in a few days.

Ok, boomer. :ph34r: 

I can see that it's handy in some cases. For example my dad had to drop off his car for a routine check, and just took one of those E-Scooters you can rent everywhere to get home. But personally, I never rode one. I prefer walking or a bicycle. Healthier too!

And some idiots ride those things irresponsibly, or just throw them everywhere. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Ok, boomer. :ph34r: 

I can see that it's handy in some cases. For example my dad had to drop off his car for a routine check, and just took one of those E-Scooters you can rent everywhere to get home. But personally, I never rode one. I prefer walking or a bicycle. Healthier too!

And some idiots ride those things irresponsibly, or just throw them everywhere. 

Yeah, I absolutely see how it can be handy, it's a means of transport, after all. But it just looks so lame xD Especially when you see some man over 30, dressed "smart", usually wearing a coat, hip haircut. Causes cognitive dissonance in me solely by watching it xD Maybe it's because the old style push scooters were a thing solely for kids and it's forever associated with it in the brain...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
37 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah, I absolutely see how it can be handy, it's a means of transport, after all. But it just looks so lame xD Especially when you see some man over 30, dressed "smart", usually wearing a coat, hip haircut. Causes cognitive dissonance in me solely by watching it xD Maybe it's because the old style push scooters were a thing solely for kids and it's forever associated with it in the brain...

Yea, business men in suits look indeed strange on them. xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
On 02/01/2022 at 13:54, nudge said:

Yeah, I absolutely see how it can be handy, it's a means of transport, after all. But it just looks so lame xD Especially when you see some man over 30, dressed "smart", usually wearing a coat, hip haircut. Causes cognitive dissonance in me solely by watching it xD Maybe it's because the old style push scooters were a thing solely for kids and it's forever associated with it in the brain...

Are we still talking about Glasner?  Because I don't like those long winter coats he wears.  My wife swears he's a woman xD.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Sign up or subscribe to remove this ad.


×
×
  • Create New...