talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

3. Liga & Below 2021/22

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

How are Uerdingen not bankrupt yet after that dodgy Russian left them?

Got new investors, apparently as dodgy, from Armenia this time. They're in insolvency proceedings,though. Also it's unsure whether they will be receiving a license for next season, especially with all those announcements their insolvency administrator published so far.

4 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Got new investors, apparently as dodgy, from Armenia this time. They're in insolvency proceedings,though. Also it's unsure whether they will be receiving a license for next season, especially with all those announcements their insolvency administrator published so far.

Unbelievable. What a shit club they have become. xD I still remember their glory days as Bayer Uerdingen in the 90's.

I'm glad they're no longer using our stadium though. 

8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Unbelievable. What a shit club they have become. xD I still remember their glory days as Bayer Uerdingen in the 90's.

I'm glad they're no longer using our stadium though. 

Have mixed memories about that time. Still begrudging them winning the DFB -Pokal semifinal against us in the 1984/85 season. On the other hand their 7-3 win versus Dynamo Dresden after losing the first leg 1-3 and being down 1-3 at half time in the UEFA cup winners cup the next season is probably the European match the most ingrained in my brain.

1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Have mixed memories about that time. Still begrudging them winning the DFB -Pokal semifinal against us in the 1984/85 season. On the other hand their 7-3 win versus Dynamo Dresden after losing the first leg 1-3 and being down 1-3 at half time in the UEFA cup winners cup the next season is probably an European match the most ingrained in my brain.

Ok, I'm not THAT old. :ph34r:xD

7 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Not my fault the most members of this forums still have their milk teeth.xD

It's annoying. We have to brush them manually. Can't just put them in a glass at night. :ph34r:

40 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Es ist unfassbar, dass Uerdingen überhaupt noch die Chance bekommt Lizenzunterlagen einzureichen bzw. diese nachzubessern bei den ganzen Verstößen (und Sondergenehmigungen, die es schon gab) und die denen nicht schon längst entzogen wurde.

Corona hin oder her, aber was die sich alles schon geleistet haben. Dagegen ist das, wofür uns seinerzeit (zurecht) die Lizenz verweigert wurde, ein absoluter Witz.

1 hour ago, Faithcore said:

Es ist unfassbar, dass Uerdingen überhaupt noch die Chance bekommt Lizenzunterlagen einzureichen bzw. diese nachzubessern bei den ganzen Verstößen (und Sondergenehmigungen, die es schon gab) und die denen nicht schon längst entzogen wurde.

Corona hin oder her, aber was die sich alles schon geleistet haben. Dagegen ist das, wofür uns seinerzeit (zurecht) die Lizenz verweigert wurde, ein absoluter Witz.

Que?

8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Que?

Es increíble que Uerdingen tenga siquiera la oportunidad de presentar los documentos de la licencia o de mejorarlos con todas las infracciones (y permisos especiales que ya existían) y que no hayan sido ya retirados.

Corona o no, pero lo que ya han permitido todo. En comparación con lo que se nos negó en su momento (con razón) la licencia es una absoluta broma.

43 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Es increíble que Uerdingen tenga siquiera la oportunidad de presentar los documentos de la licencia o de mejorarlos con todas las infracciones (y permisos especiales que ya existían) y que no hayan sido ya retirados.

Corona o no, pero lo que ya han permitido todo. En comparación con lo que se nos negó en su momento (con razón) la licencia es una absoluta broma.

El nino bebe leche! Feliz navidad. Una cerveza por favor. 

• The topic was pinned
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Sorry to hear that. 

COVID is still making rounds in sports here, and with the Olympics coming up in Tokyo (a massive hot spot), I'm worried the players will likely be bringing back more of the virus and even maybe some variants. 

I want all this COVID shit to end. 

• Subscriber
On 16/07/2021 at 17:57, Faithcore said:

And now fourth positive test, team has to go into isolation, the season opening match has been postponed.  ⊙︿⊙

• The topic was unpinned

Archived