talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

3. Liga & Below 2021/22

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone here follow a Regionalliga club? There's a fellow who does YouTube videos about the history of smaller clubs in Berlin ... Regionalliga Nordost I believe. Can't get enough of his stuff. I've taken to watching the Ost TV channel for highlights and full matches. I've been following Lichtenberg 47, if only because they pissed off Erich Melke once and he couldn't raze their stadium  😂. Also, they have a great old-school crest.

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, Coma said:

Anyone here follow a Regionalliga club? There's a fellow who does YouTube videos about the history of smaller clubs in Berlin ... Regionalliga Nordost I believe. Can't get enough of his stuff. I've taken to watching the Ost TV channel for highlights and full matches. I've been following Lichtenberg 47, if only because they pissed off Erich Melke once and he couldn't raze their stadium  😂. Also, they have a great old-school crest.

I sporadically keep an eye on how my dad's former club in Landesliga Sachsen is doing. Wouldn't call that "following" though 😂

13 minutes ago, nudge said:

I sporadically keep an eye on how my dad's former club in Landesliga Sachsen is doing. Wouldn't call that "following" though 😂

Yeah, maybe following isn't the right word.  I'm just enamored with German football and I love the German football culture.  I've found little clubs all over the country that I have an interest in, maybe even an affection for.  I've followed Leeds for years in England but never had any desire to explore English football and the lower tiers beyond them, whereas I can't get enough content on German football.  It feels different in Germany and I can't help but think it's the purest form of club football... or at least as pure as it could possibly get.

Well, since SR are the only chance to inform about regional news from Saarland apart from Saarbrücker Zeitung, which I don't like, I simply can't avoid to "follow" the results of the Saarish RL, Oberliga-, and Verbandsliga teams.xD Also do sometimes have an eye on my childhood club DJK Rastpfuhl, wouldn't call that follow, though.

21 hours ago, Coma said:

I keep up with a few results of 'smaller' clubs. 

Preußen Münster
Alemannia Aachen
Rot-Weiß Essen
Augsburg II

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

Good win yesterday Rot-Weiß Essen, winning 3-0 against Bonner SC. 

Uderdingen losing 6-0 to Oberhausen is rather shocking. 

Actually it isn't, their dodgy investors have fucked off, they're in insolvency proceedings and indeed endangered to get relegated.

1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Actually it isn't, their dodgy investors have fucked off, they're in insolvency proceedings and indeed endangered to get relegated.

Didn't know that at all, I just know that they were a solid team a few years ago. 

Now I feel a bit bad for them. 

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

You reap what you sow.

Still unfair to the fans. And it's just hard to say know to an influx of money, but of course it can lead to overspending plus an overnight vanishing of the funds. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived