talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

3. Liga & Below 2021/22

Big win for Lichtenberg over Berlin Altglienicke 3-0 this weekend.  BAK 07 remain top of the table even though their match with HSC II was postponed.

PL.     TEAM SP. DIFF. PKT.
1     Berliner AK 14 14 34
2     BFC Dynamo 15 21 33
3     Lok Leipzig 14 25 30
4     Jena 14 18 30
5     VSG Altglienicke 15 14 29
6     Babelsberg 15 8 27
7     Luckenwalde 15 14 26
8     Chemnitz 15 6 23
9     Cottbus 13 21 22
10     Chemie Leipzig 15 1 22
11     TeBe Berlin 13 -6 17
12     Halberstadt 14 -7 16
13     Lichtenberg 47 14 -6 14
14     Tasmania (N) 14 -20 14
15     Hertha II 14 -9 13
16     Union Fürstenwalde 15 -17 12
17     Meuselwitz 15 -15 10
18     Auerbach 14 -24 10
19     Optik Rathenow 15 -14 9
20     Eilenburg (N) 15 -24 8

There were some comments about Berlin clubs not being allowed to play in their home stadiums.  Anyone know what this is about?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I was looking at the schedule for this weekend and even the 3. Liga is off.  I didn't think the international breaks affected 3. Liga and below.  Looks like the Regionalliga Nordost is quiet as well so I guess I'll have to dig into another league to get my weekend fix. 

2 hours ago, Coma said:

I was looking at the schedule for this weekend and even the 3. Liga is off.  I didn't think the international breaks affected 3. Liga and below.  Looks like the Regionalliga Nordost is quiet as well so I guess I'll have to dig into another league to get my weekend fix. 

That's more to do with the regional cups scheduled for this weekend, than with the international break.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since they still have no manager after sacking Peter Hyballa Türkgücü München are now facing sanctions from DFB. Possible messures would be a fine up to 250k Euro, a temporary lock of Türkgücü, a ground lock, or even a point deduction depending how long it takes Türkgücü to sign a licensed manager. Can see some clubs actively torpedoing Türkgücü's efforts.xD

http://www.reviersport.de/fussball/3liga/a542059- - - 3-liga-frist-verstrichen-tuerkguecue-droht-punktabzug.html

The longer it takes Türkgücü the more realistic becomes the point deduction scenario, which would be great for @Faithcore's MSV.

• Administrator
Just now, Rucksackfranzose said:

Since they still have no manager after sacking Peter Hyballa Türkgücü München are now facing sanctions from DFB. Possible messures would be a fine up to 250k Euro, a temporary lock of Türkgücü, a ground lock, or even a point deduction depending how long it takes Türkgücü to sign a licensed manager. Can see some clubs actively torpedoing Türkgücü's efforts.xD

http://www.reviersport/fussball/3liga/a542059---3-liga-frist-verstrichen-tuerkguecue-muenchen-droht-punktabzug.html

The longer it takes Türkgücü the more realistic becomes the point deduction scenario, which would be great for @Faithcore's MSV.

seems like a weird punishment to just find a decent manager they want? Is this usual?

22 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

In German professional football clubs have15 days time after sacking their manager to appoint another one with the required license. This deadline expired last Saturday, so yes.

If they turn the job over to an interim coach (such as Dabrowski at Hannover), I assume the interim coach has to have the necessary license as well?

1 minute ago, Coma said:

If they turn the job over to an interim coach (such as Dabrowski at Hannover), I assume the interim coach has to have the necessary license as well?

Exactly, it doesn't matter, if he's signed on permanently or as a caretaker. What I don't know though is, if it is theoretically possible to undermine this rule by signing someone with a license for a few hours every 14 days.

2 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Exactly, it doesn't matter, if he's signed on permanently or as a caretaker. What I don't know though is, if it is theoretically possible to undermine this rule by signing someone with a license for a few hours every 14 days.

I'm not sure that would be financially feasible for any club but it sounds hilarious.

Unfortunately it looks like idiocy would never die out. The 3. Liga match between Duisburg and Osnabrück was aborted, because some moron(s) in the audience racially abused an Osnabrück player.

Fairness dictates to mention that the vast majority of both teams fans positioned themselves against racism and agreed with the abolishing the match.

1 hour ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Unfortunately it looks like idiocy would never die out. The 3. Liga match between Duisburg and Osnabrück was aborted, because some moron(s) in the audience racially abused an Osnabrück player.

Fairness dictates to mention that the vast majority of both teams fans positioned themselves against racism and agreed with the abolishing the match.

I think it was right that the game was abandoned and hope that this will also be done consistently in the future. Otherwise nothing will ever change.

Unfortunately, you still hear this kind of crap every week in some stadium. Fortunately, it was noticed today, also because the stadium was pretty empty.  

It sucks, of course, that we as a club now stand for it, but I guess we have to live with it now.

It saddens me that racism is still so present in Germany. 

On a similar note, and I know social media always harbours some of the worst individuals who hide behind their keyboard, but on Facebook, when a company advertises a product with a black person, the comments are 90% straight up vile and so full of hate. I don't know why I still look at them. Drives me mad. 

• 4 weeks later...

Flyeralarm boss Thorsten Fischer, holding 49% of Würzburger Kickers stakes, steps down as chairman of their supervisory board and intends to sell his stakes, either to another investor or back to the club.

Allegedly he wanted the club to be relegated since  3.Liga was too expensive for his liking and got into arguement about that with his fellow board members.xD

And the next experiment is about to fall apart. Türkgücu München have huge financial troubles. Point deductions are possible, there's talks about terminated contracts etc. 

19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

And the next experiment is about to fall apart. Türkgücu München have huge financial troubles. Point deductions are possible, there's talks about terminated contracts etc. 

Here's an article about that topic. http://www.liga3-online.de/tuerkguecue-bestaetigt-dfb-auflagen-nicht-erfuellt-punktabzug-droht/

Mainly posted it, because I thought the part with the team paying a room at the hotel, so the whole team could go to an away match was worth sharing.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived