talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

3. Liga & Below 2021/22

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a match that was. 

Münster looked great early on and took a 2-0 lead. After HT RWE did well to get into the game, before scoring once, then twice, and finally a late 3rd to take the 3-2 win. 

Absolutely brilliant. 

I watched BAK 07 at Halberstadt last night.  BAK has a great winger-playmaker named El-Jindaoui (sp?) that was absolutely spectacular.  He had 2 goals and an assist and for most of the match it looked like man versus boys out there.  BAK currently second in the Nordost with 22 points.  BFC still way ahead with 27 points from 10 matches.

I've mentioned this before, but there is just something different about lower league football. 

I've watched all RWE matches so far this year in the league and the fans are different, atmosphere is different, and all in a good way. 

I couldn't imagine how @Rucksackfranzose and @Faithcoremust feel after going to Saarbrücken/Duisburg matches and then going to a Bundesliga match. 

RWE up 1-0 at HT against Schalke II. 

Grote scored RWE's lone goal, and what a rocket it was, as it was maybe 25-30 yards away. 

Overall a good performance, and RWE haven't had much trouble breaking down the defense, but once they get within 10 yards, Schalke has done a good job of closing down. 

Young has looked good going down the left side. Has easily passed his guy 3-4 times, but has just missed that final ball. 

Bad tackle means a straight red against RWE, I think it was against Janjic..? 

Now a red card for Neidhardt to go along with it. 

This is going to be a nervous few minutes as we enter stoppage time up 1-0. 

I can't paste the Nordost table in here as I'm not that savvy. 

A couple good matchups this weekend.  Historic DDR match with Carl Zeiss Jena hosting BSG Chemie Leipzig.  Another of interest is Tasmania at BAK 07.  

BFC Dynamo continues to lead the league with 28 points from a possible 33.  BAK are right on their heels with 25.  My poor Lichtenberg are on 8 points with 6 goals scored in 10 matches :thumbdown:.

1 hour ago, Coma said:

I can't paste the Nordost table in here as I'm not that savvy. 

If you are on the PC - use the Clipping Tool. If you are on a mac, press COMMAND+SHIFT+4 and the cut whatever it is on the page you are viewing that you want to capture. 

21 minutes ago, Eco said:

If you are on the PC - use the Clipping Tool. If you are on a mac, press COMMAND+SHIFT+4 and the cut whatever it is on the page you are viewing that you want to capture. 

I fell asleep halfway through your post.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived