talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2021 - Azerbaijan GP - 4-6th June

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Hamilton usually manages his own race. YEs you get data from your team regarding tires. But he usually comes in when he sees fit. Baku and Monaco he's come in when he team tells him to and it's been a disaster. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Nice to see Vettel without that melancholy aura about him that seemed to be there for the last 2-3 years at Ferrari, and it looks like it's working for him on track as well.

Shame Stroll never finished as he was doing well on the hard tires. They could have racked up a good total if he didn't crash.

42 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Nice to see Vettel without that melancholy aura about him that seemed to be there for the last 2-3 years at Ferrari, and it looks like it's working for him on track as well.

Yea, this weekend felt like we finally saw the old Seb again. His frustration about being knocked out of Q2 by such a small margin was an indicator that he got that fire again. 

Still, P2 is unbelievable and I never thought that I'd see him that high up the podium ever again. xD Also great way of showing those "hE is pAsT iT" etc. people that he's still got it! 

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yea, this weekend felt like we finally saw the old Seb again. His frustration about being knocked out of Q2 by such a small margin was an indicator that he got that fire again. 

Still, P2 is unbelievable and I never thought that I'd see him that high up the podium ever again. xD Also great way of showing those "hE is pAsT iT" etc. people that he's still got it! 

I was worried for him at the start of this year, I won't lie. I thought if he was anywhere near his peak then beating his team-mate was going to be a Stroll in the park. Looks like it's clicked for him and Perez now though. Alonso is slowly getting there although the Alpine seems to be pretty erratic in terms of performance for both drivers. Ricciardo is the one who seems to be still stuck in the mud.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived