talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Peter Bosz to Olympique Lyonnais

I don't know anything about his time in Germany, I saw a bit of his Ajax team, but I'm no expert on him. I've heard that he likes to press the opposition, tries to play atractive, attacking football, and will put trust in young players. If these things are true, then he's the opposite of Rudi Garcia, and exactly what Lyon need.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Batard said:

A diabolical appointment xD

He'll be sacked by December, get money on it. 

You really think it’s that bad? Fair enough it’s not earth shattering, but he likes to play attacking football so surely the young talents Lyon have make this a potentially decent appointment? 

Or maybe I’m giving him too much credit for his time at Leverkusen. 

32 minutes ago, Rick said:

You really think it’s that bad? Fair enough it’s not earth shattering, but he likes to play attacking football so surely the young talents Lyon have make this a potentially decent appointment? 

Or maybe I’m giving him too much credit for his time at Leverkusen. 

At first it's attractive and fairly successful football with Bosz, after two thirds of a season, at the very latest, this effect has fizzled out, though and the football became predictable and very easy to handle for the opposite teams. That's been the case at both German clubs Bosz has managed, Dortmund and Leverkusen.

22 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

At first it's attractive and fairly successful football with Bosz, after two thirds of a season, at the very latest, this effect has fizzled out, though and the football became predictable and very easy to handle for the opposite teams. That's been the case at both German clubs Bosz has managed, Dortmund and Leverkusen.

Fair enough then. 

Archived