talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2021/2022

• Subscriber

Here we go again, everyone! The game and our league will be making transition to the new season tomorrow, Monday, 31st of May. Everyone's team will be deleted and you will find 40m credits in your account afterwards - so just like at the start of last season, it's a fresh start for everyone.

@Eco @Viva la FCB @Tommy @Stan @londonerlilie @Rick @Deco @Rucksackfranzose @Michael @Pyfish @Faithcore

I'm tagging everyone who participated last season, but we're definitely open to anyone else who would like to join us this time!

Just in case, here are the details of the league and a short summary of the gameplay again. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

https://www.comunio.de/
League name: TF365
I made the league open to the public, so there's no password. 

You have 40m budget. The computer places random players on transfer market every day. You can bid for the ones you are interested in, the highest bid at the end of the day wins and gets that player. You can buy and sell players all throughout the season, as long as you have enough money in your budget. Once the new Bundesliga season starts, players in your lineup will be awarded points for their real life performances (just like in any fantasy game). For each point your players get, you are awarded 10000 credits. I you fail to fill all positions in your lineup before each matchday, you will be penalised 4 points for it (-4 points for each unfilled position). 

If you already participated last season, you will be able to login as usual after the transition is done tomorrow, and start building your team.

Some important changes compared to last season: you can only place a player on the transfer market if you bought him at least 7 days ago. Also, every day, you can only place 3 of your players on the transfer market.

Good luck everyone, and lets get the new season started tomorrow!

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Viva la FCB said:

I didnt think it would start this soon. I AM HERE.

Yeah, it has started yesterday, last season's teams are now gone, 40m is credited into each account, and the market is open again. 

On 30/05/2021 at 17:49, Stan said:

@Michael is going to be devastated at those new changes xD

My dream team is no more, no Haaland, no Andre Silva, no Weghorst etc. :61_sob:

I have to start from scratch to beat you lot again. Not to worry, I will have to assemble another dream team for this season. At least I got Bornauw in, I think he should have a decent season this year. B|

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Michael said:

My dream team is no more, no Haaland, no Andre Silva, no Weghorst etc. :61_sob:

I have to start from scratch to beat you lot again. Not to worry, I will have to assemble another dream team for this season. At least I got Bornauw in, I think he should have a decent season this year. B|

Good signing, I considered bidding for him too, but decided against it as I didn't want to spend more than 3 million on a defender... Think he'll do well next season, especially if he joins Wolfsburg, as rumoured. Although with van Bommel and Frontzek in charge, I'm not too sure if Wolfsburg are going to have a good season :35_thinking: xD 

Just logged in and will start getting back into this. Can't believe it's already starting again. 

Excited for the new season now that I have a slightly better understanding of how it works. 

On 02/06/2021 at 20:34, nudge said:

Good signing, I considered bidding for him too, but decided against it as I didn't want to spend more than 3 million on a defender... Think he'll do well next season, especially if he joins Wolfsburg, as rumoured. Although with van Bommel and Frontzek in charge, I'm not too sure if Wolfsburg are going to have a good season :35_thinking: xD 

Those were my exact sentiments. He's a decent defender who would thrive at a bigger club like Wolfsburg, where it's rumoured he's heading. So I bought him on that basis, but then the next day it's announced that van Bommel is going to be Wolfsburg's manager. A man who has hardly any experience of managing at club level, let alone a big club like Wolfsburg in one of the most toughest leagues in the world. Just my luck.:dunce:

Ah well, there's always a slight hope that van Bommel and Frontzek can hit it off and do well at the club...fingers crossed..:ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived