• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2021/2022

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Eco said:

I forgot how much i want to bash my brains in sometimes when Michael buys and sells 2/3 players daily. :dash3:

Well with the changes its weekly now but that clearly hasnt slowed him down xD

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Well with the changes its weekly now but that clearly hasnt slowed him down xD

I mean, I could implement more strict limits for transfers, but I don't really want to punish anyone who, for example, buys a player and he then gets injured or transfers to a club in another league...

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

I mean, I could implement more strict limits for transfers, but I don't really want to punish anyone who, for example, buys a player and he then gets injured or transfers to a club in another league...

I think a week is fair like you say there are lots of factors to consider I think we're just venting more then anything. He will run out of money at some point and will be unable to buy everyone on a given transfer day sometime xD

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I think a week is fair like you say there are lots of factors to consider I think we're just venting more then anything. He will run out of money at some point and will be unable to buy everyone on a given transfer day sometime xD

To be honest, I think the transfer market has been very competitive so far, as quite a few of us have been involved in signing numerous players every day, so there's healthy competition... Even if I also missed out on quite a few players already, and, of course, it also drives the prices up, so now I have to bid significantly more if I want someone badly :readthemessage: Let's see how it goes in later stages xD 

• Administrator

Thought I'd join in the fun xD

Screenshot_20210615_204900_com.android.chrome_1.jpg

I think the most I was annoyed about was Tolisso.

20% success rate. 

Thought I was bidding high enough on some as well. 

• Administrator

Well beaten on price this morning to Onisiwo and Bellarabi.

Forgot to click 'next' on the transfer history. Success rate is higher but still relatively low at 37.5% :( 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived