• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2021/2022

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
On 17/07/2021 at 09:37, nudge said:

His market value is now locked and won't drop anymore, so you can just sell him after 2 days 

This hasn't happened...

Jakobs was sold to Monaco.

MV is 1.22m.

Tried to sell him and the computer is only offering 1.171m. 

• Subscriber
36 minutes ago, Stan said:

This hasn't happened...

Jakobs was sold to Monaco.

MV is 1.22m.

Tried to sell him and the computer is only offering 1.171m. 

His market value hasn't dropped though? 😝 It is locked at 1.22m. The computer offer for any player is always his market value with a random variation of -5% to +5% of the said market value. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, nudge said:

His market value hasn't dropped though? 😝 It is locked at 1.22m. The computer offer for any player is always his market value with a random variation of -5% to +5% of the said market value. 

That's a fantastic point well made 🤗.

In my head I had MV as minimum offer. Ignore!

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Stan said:

Hoping Goretzka doesn't get sold. He's the marquee signing of my team!

Im pretty confidant the extension gets done. He wants to be in Münich still by all accounts. Pretty much one of a couple untouchables for me, it just comes down to money but I just cant see him leaving. 

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

What did you buy him for/ what is he worth?

Paid 6.1 million, he's currently worth 5.9 million. I don't care much about the financial side of it to be honest, just about him playing regularly! 

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

Ok, I need your opinions people.

Would you keep Brandt or sell him? A bit concerned about his playing time.

My gut feeling is that he'll get more playing time this season, but I'm not sure he'll be a starter just yet.  He's hit it off with Rose by all accounts.  There's been a lot of debate about where to play him but out-wide is not the answer.  Rose likes a diamond in midfield with the width provided by the wingbacks.  I could see something like this formation working with Brandt playing a box-to-box role.

Kobel

Meunier  Hummels  Akanji  Guerrero

Bellingham  Dahoud  

Reus  Brandt

Haaland  Malen

All that being said, if his value is going up I'd sell.  There is a glut of offensive talent on this team in that area and there are no guarantees.

2 minutes ago, Coma said:

My gut feeling is that he'll get more playing time this season, but I'm not sure he'll be a starter just yet.  He's hit it off with Rose by all accounts.  There's been a lot of debate about where to play him but out-wide is not the answer.  Rose likes a diamond in midfield with the width provided by the wingbacks.  I could see something like this formation working with Brandt playing a box-to-box role.

Kobel

Bellingham  Dahoud  

Reus  Brandt

Haaland  Malen

All that being said, if his value is going up I'd sell.  There is a glut of offensive talent on this team in that area and there are no guarantees.

One thing I forgot to mention... this is supposed to be his make or break year in a Dortmund shirt.  His contract runs through 2024 and his first full season was disrupted with the Favre and Terzic situations.  The hierarchy want to see him play considering the investment they made and being in training camp with Rose will be like hitting the refresh button.

• Subscriber

Paid 6.1 million, he's currently worth 5.9 million. I don't care much about the financial side of it to be honest, just about him playing regularly! 

If there was no coaching change Id tend to agree but Id be a little more optimistic with Rose coming in. You could wait it out for a little bit if the financials dont matter as much and see after say half a dozen matches how much he plays. I like the idea of hedging you bets on him though at 6 ish m thats a decet gamble.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Coma said:

Kobel

Bellingham  Dahoud  

Reus  Brandt

Haaland  Malen

2 hours ago, Coma said:

One thing I forgot to mention... this is supposed to be his make or break year in a Dortmund shirt.  His contract runs through 2024 and his first full season was disrupted with the Favre and Terzic situations.  The hierarchy want to see him play considering the investment they made and being in training camp with Rose will be like hitting the refresh button.

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

If there was no coaching change Id tend to agree but Id be a little more optimistic with Rose coming in. You could wait it out for a little bit if the financials dont matter as much and see after say half a dozen matches how much he plays. I like the idea of hedging you bets on him though at 6 ish m thats a decet gamble.

Thank you both. I think I'm going to hold onto him for a few matchdays, and then sell him if he struggles to get regular playing time. I have a gut feeling that this might be his year, so I'll take that gamble. Granted, my whole midfield consists mostly of player who I hope will make a breakthrough this season, so it might just as well come back to bite me in the arse 😆

Good goalkeeper and strong defence, decent midfield, poor strikers, imo.

Kruger should be starting for a team that can score goals, so that is a flier, and Endo is just a stretch I'm taking as funds were a bit low and strikers are expensive AF. 

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Eco said:

Kruger should be starting for a team that can score goals, so that is a flier, and Endo is just a stretch I'm taking as funds were a bit low and strikers are expensive AF. 

You reckon Krüger will be starting regularly for Arminia?

You reckon Krüger will be starting regularly for Arminia?

I think so, yes. 

But it's a bit of a risk coming from a decent year in 2. Liga to the big league. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Eco said:

I think so, yes. 

But it's a bit of a risk coming from a decent year in 2. Liga to the big league. 

Yeah, and there's also a healthy competition with Klos, Serra and Lasme upfront. All too good for the bench 😅 I think it depends on what formation Arminia will use. 

4 hours ago, Stan said:

Surprised you're getting rid of Caliguiri... @Eco 

He's worth a lot of money.  I'm sitting on Roland Sallai and his value keeps climbing.  It makes you think hard about how much you like a player.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived