talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2021/2022

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

He's been unbelievable, has Kainz. 33 points in 3 matches, that's very impressive. :twothumbsup: :congrats:

Who is Garrett by the way? He's always a player on Comunio but I don't see anyone by that name on the forum. :35_thinking:😃

Viva la FCB.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I accidentally carried a negative balance into the match day and I still scored 11 points.  So I guess you can still score points while in debt.

I assumed that I had incurred a penalty for such a low scoring week, but I did the math and I realized my team just sucked.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Coma said:

So I accidentally carried a negative balance into the match day and I still scored 11 points.  So I guess you can still score points while in debt.

I assumed that I had incurred a penalty for such a low scoring week, but I did the math and I realized my team just sucked.

Impossible. Your balance was probably positive before the first match kicked off.

15 minutes ago, nudge said:

Impossible. Your balance was probably positive before the first match kicked off.

I definitely had a negative balance.  I bought Bella Kotchap Friday and forgot to sell Nico Stark.  Noticed during the Saturday games that I was at -2.5mil.  

Is it possible that I scored 11 but it didn't give me the points?

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Coma said:

I definitely had a negative balance.  I bought Bella Kotchap Friday and forgot to sell Nico Stark.  Noticed during the Saturday games that I was at -2.5mil.  

Is it possible that I scored 11 but it didn't give me the points?

Saturday's balance doesn't matter though. You have to have positive balance before the first match kicks off, after that, you can go negative and it won't have any influence.

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

This game is against me. 
Myself and @Eco bid the same amount for Leweling and the bastard got it via computer's choice ahead of me. 

If you bid the same amount, the computer usually sells the player to the person who bid first.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

If you bid the same amount, the computer usually sells the player to the person who bid first.

I had a check before, it says it is decided randomly. 

image.png

5 hours ago, Stan said:

I had a check before, it says it is decided randomly. 

image.png

Interesting, I always thought it was the 1st player who put the bid in who would get the player in a scenario like this. I had a similar situation happen to me. Well that is a bit unfair, they could have found a better way to decide who the player goes to, instead of it being a random lottery.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Michael said:

Interesting, I always thought it was the 1st player who put the bid in who would get the player in a scenario like this. I had a similar situation happen to me. Well that is a bit unfair, they could have found a better way to decide who the player goes to, instead of it being a random lottery.

I agree. Should have come to me. I will lodge a formal complaint.

On 03/09/2021 at 11:08, Stan said:

This game is against me. 
Myself and @Eco bid the same amount for Leweling and the bastard got it via computer's choice ahead of me. 

The very same thing has happened to me today with Ascacibar. Chris and I bid exactly the same amount for Ascacibar, but the computer decided to give Chris the player. :(

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Michael said:

The very same thing has happened to me today with Ascacibar. Chris and I bid exactly the same amount for Ascacibar, but the computer decided to give Chris the player. :(

I can copy you in to my complaint I lodged if you want? 

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Michael said:

The computer probably saw the quadrillion of players you have in your squad already and rightfully decided you don't need another one, to be honest.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, nudge said:

The computer probably saw the quadrillion of players you have in your squad already and rightfully decided you don't need another one, to be honest.

This is odd. Comunio just got back to me and said exactly the same thing, in those exact words. 

Interesting... 

21 minutes ago, nudge said:

16 players in a squad, is hardly a lot of players. ;)

8 hours ago, Michael said:

Payback's a bitch.

@nudge - I'm in a bit of a pickle. I guess my math messed up and I'm in the negative (though by less than $250k). 

Can I put a player up for sale, accept it tomorrow to right the books or am I just out of luck? 

If it's the formal, what's worse, to be in the negative OR to not have a full squad? 

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

@nudge - I'm in a bit of a pickle. I guess my math messed up and I'm in the negative (though by less than $250k). 

Can I put a player up for sale, accept it tomorrow to right the books or am I just out of luck? 

If it's the formal, what's worse, to be in the negative OR to not have a full squad? 

Put a player on sale asap, the computer will make an offer tonight, and then make sure you'll confirm it before the first match kicks off tomorrow, then you'll be alright!

It's better to not have a full squad, as you get -4 points for each empty position, but if you're in the negative, you won't get any points at all!

Did you mess up with your latest transfer? If that's the case, I can cancel that, if you want.

7 hours ago, nudge said:

Put a player on sale asap, the computer will make an offer tonight, and then make sure you'll confirm it before the first match kicks off tomorrow, then you'll be alright!

It's better to not have a full squad, as you get -4 points for each empty position, but if you're in the negative, you won't get any points at all!

Did you mess up with your latest transfer? If that's the case, I can cancel that, if you want.

No it's fine. I just miscalculated and thought I had it figured out. I think I may be up shit creek, but we shall see. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived