• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2021/2022

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
49 minutes ago, Coma said:

@Michael you'll be happy to know that @Stan and I both put in the minimum bid for Hannes Wolf and the computer randomly decided that I don't get the player.

39 minutes ago, Eco said:

i also put in the min bid. 

34 minutes ago, Michael said:

I guess the computer is fairer than we first thought. ;)

27 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

It isn't otherwise me would have got him.

I think it's very fair at this moment in time.

waiting-simpsons.gif

• 2 weeks later...

A massive 58 points earned in this round moves me up from 3rd to 2nd in the table. Not bad considering two of the players in my team didn't even play for their clubs this weekend. xD

I sold Zentner one of the most highly rated keepers a few days ago, who had like 29 points so far this season and I bought Trapp who had a mere 6 points so far this season when I signed him, soon after. This weekend Zentner got a rating of 6.1 while Trapp got a rating of 9.0 as he made some great saves against Bayern. Pretty good transfer dealing there I dare say. :twothumbsup:

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Michael said:

A massive 58 points earned in this round moves me up from 3rd to 2nd in the table. Not bad considering two of the players in my team didn't even play for their clubs this weekend. xD

I sold Zentner one of the most highly rated keepers a few days ago, who had like 29 points so far this season and I bought Trapp who had a mere 6 points so far this season when I signed him, soon after. This weekend Zentner got a rating of 6.1 while Trapp got a rating of 9.0 as he made some great saves against Bayern. Pretty good transfer dealing there I dare say. :twothumbsup:

dd54f69339ecd9f54524780562360b4d213017d3

10 hours ago, Michael said:

No one even cares about Comunio anyway.  The real hype is in Comduo.

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

2. Bundesliga > 1. Bundesliga

Comduo > Comunio

FACTS 😎 

xD 

I probably should've played Comduo because I obviously know nothing about the Bundesliga and/or budgeting.  Clubs that can't manage money get relegated xD

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Coma said:

I probably should've played Comduo because I obviously know nothing about the Bundesliga and/or budgeting.  Clubs that can't manage money get relegated xD

Yes, you should have 😡

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
9 hours ago, Michael said:

Don't rub it in, I've had the worst ever matchday. ☹️

How much did you pay for Schick again? :ph34r:

Haha xD

16m, but I'm not particularly worried, as he should be back after the international break 😝

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Haha xD

16m, but I'm not particularly worried, as he should be back after the international break 😝

Yeah, his value is going to rocket up soon, despite dropping like a lead balloon since you bought him. :91_thumbsup: He's actually been one of the few consistent strikers this season. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived