talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2021/2022

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, nudge said:

Can't you just click on the green thing next to the offer and accept it from there? The red circles on the pic:

YaJ98pA_d_1641253296080-01.jpeg

One thing for sure though, you badly need an adblocker for your browser :ph34r:

Very true, I need to sort that out. 😃 But any idea why Comunio is appearing the way it is with me? I don't want to accept the bids for my players, I want to reject them and put the players back up for sale. But nothing happens when I click the "x" sign at the bottom. So I just clicked the "X" button on the side(X with the blue background) then put them back up for sale. Hopefully I will get different bids/offers tomorrow for the 2 players in question as a result.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Michael said:

Very true, I need to sort that out. 😃 But any idea why Comunio is appearing the way it is with me? I don't want to accept the bids for my players, I want to reject them and put the players back up for sale. But nothing happens when I click the "x" sign at the bottom. So I just clicked the "X" button on the side(X with the blue background) then put them back up for sale. Hopefully I will get different bids/offers tomorrow for the 2 players in question as a result.

No idea, sorry. I'm using the Android app instead of the website, so the UI is a bit different. But yeah, maybe it's just some bug either the website...

Make sure you get Ublock Origin, it's the only adblocker worth having these days...

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Viva la FCB said:

I did notice Santa Clause didnt visit Communio this year to bolster my wallet :ph34r:

Also Hack gave me a solid performance of -14 with that red card xD

Yeah, you've all been naughty this year...

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Michael said:

Yes!! I've just signed Haaland and overtaken Inga into first place in the league table standings! It doesn't get much better...😎

Haaland has a torn muscle. Out for a few weeks.  That's what you get for bragging.

• 1 month later...

I got 71 points in comunio for this matchday, that averages out at 6.5 per player!😎 It helped that Nkunku, Andre Silva, Laimer and Simakan players in my starting 11, all scored in RB Leipzig's 6-1 demolition of Greuther Furth. 😄 Other players in my team to also score this matchday were Lewandowski, Baumgartner and Ginter. 👍

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Michael said:

I've surpassed the 1000 point mark and am now on 1016 points. Hopefully my points tally will be over 1200 come the end of the season.

I gave up.  Too many bad deals on my part.  Got rid of Prömel, Simikan, Raum, and one other player much too early.  Might have been Jonas Hofmann.

I think this game is fixed. Fair enough Casteels rating is currently 5.0 as he has just conceded 5 goals in the 1st half, but Bellingham has been given 5.9 as we speak, despite him playing well and Dortmund leading 5-0. I smell a rat. 🙄😆

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

I think this game is fixed. Fair enough Casteels rating is currently 5.0 as he has just conceded 5 goals in the 1st half, but Bellingham has been given 5.9 as we speak, despite him playing well and Dortmund leading 5-0. I smell a rat. 🙄😆

Hope he scores three own goals and gets sent off :ph34r:

24 minutes ago, Michael said:

Fuck me, this is the first week I added Bornauw to my starting team.👌

• 1 month later...

Well the Bundesliga season is over and I win the Comunio league!😎😜

I'm quite pleased with the star studded squad I assembled in the end, which I formed over the course of the season.

Goalkeeper:

Robin Zentner (FSV Mainz)

Defenders:

Niklas Sule (Bayern Munich)

Josko Gvardiol (RB Leipzig)

Angelino (RB Leipzig)

Evan N'Dicka (Eintracht Frankfurt)

Martin Hinteregger (Eintracht Frankfurt)

Nico Elvedi (Borussia Monchengladbach)

Midfielders:

Christopher Nkunku (RB Leipzig)

Julian Brandt (Borussia Dortmund)

Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund)

Konrad Laimer (RB Leipzig)

Strikers:

Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich)

Andre Silva  (RB Leipzig)

Moussa Diaby (Bayer Leverkusen)

Bring on the new Comunio season! 😃👍

• Subscriber

Congrats @Michael! Back to back title wins, too. Massive improvement by @Viva la FCB, who finishes 3rd after a disappointing previous season. 

Final standings:

1. Michael - 1172 pts 

2. Nudge - 1101 pts 

3. Viva la FCB - 812 pts 

4. @Rucksackfranzose - 600 pts 

5. @Eco - 544 pts 

6. @Coma - 535 pts 

7. @Tommy - 533 pts 

8. @londonerlilie - 515 pts 

9. @Stan - 468 pts 

Thanks for everyone who took part, and hope to see you again in time for the next season! If you have any ideas, suggestions, additions, etc to make it more interesting, let me know :) The system will shift to the new season on Wednesday next week (May 25th). Blank teams, 40.000 budget for everyone.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived