talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2021/2022

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest I gave up about 2/3 of the way through the season.  Couldn't make a profit on any players I owned and therefore couldn't afford to upgrade players.

It was my first year in a budget format fantasy league and it's obvious I have much to learn.

3 hours ago, Stan said:

I'll only play if @Michael is given a handicap.

Strop GIFs | Tenor

Come on, @nudge already drastically changed the rules for this season just gone. She limited the number of players that you can sell to 3 a day and also prevented us from selling newly signed players, until 7 days after their signature. No doubt there will be new limits put in place for next season, bring it on! 😎😃👍

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

Come on, @nudge already drastically changed the rules for this season just gone. She limited the number of players that you can sell to 3 a day and also prevented us from selling newly signed players, until 7 days after their signature. No doubt there will be new limits put in place for next season, bring it on! 😎😃👍

So 1 player a day and not allowing to sell players for at least a month after, and no credit so you can only spend what you have? 🤔 xD 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yeah I definitely forget to keep tweaking for most of the season, I think I ended with like €4m unused :(

Let @Michael have his fun. Its a competitive for the rest of us... kind of like the Bundesliga :ph34r:

Nah, I was only joking as I'm not going to implement any new rules/limitations (unless the majority want it). Played around with the league settings today, but think we kinda have the most-balanced setup now anyway.

Also, I'm pretty proud of finishing only 71 pts behind Michael, without using a single player of Bayern, BVB or RB 😌

• The topic was unpinned

Archived