talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2021/2022

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you put a player on the transfer list, and demand more than his market value, I'm not going to bid on him. Doesn't matter if I really want this player, I'm not going to give you that satisfaction. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

If you put a player on the transfer list, and demand more than his market value, I'm not going to bid on him. Doesn't matter if I really want this player, I'm not going to give you that satisfaction. 

@Michael

• Administrator

Gonna have to put some restriction on your Comunio access to stop you stealing all the players I want. 

3 days in a row I've lost out on players to you heathens xD  

Hannes Wolf was one of Gladbach's most useless players last season. Wanted to buy him as I thought it could be a breakthrough season for him, but now I hope he continues being useless. 

EX9ayNAXsAETU4U.jpg

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Hannes Wolf was one of Gladbach's most useless players last season. Wanted to buy him as I thought it could be a breakthrough season for him, but now I hope he continues being useless. 

EX9ayNAXsAETU4U.jpg

I am a big fan, and hope he manages to live up to his potential. Definitely a massive talent; can't help but think that if it wasn't for that awful injury, he would have been much further in terms of development as a player. Fingers crossed it's his season. 

Can't believe I actually got Knoche, he was my dream defender!  I was hoping I wouldn't get Weghorst, although I assume that if you sell a player back to the computer that you can make a profit?

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Coma said:

Can't believe I actually got Knoche, he was my dream defender!  I was hoping I wouldn't get Weghorst, although I assume that if you sell a player back to the computer that you can make a profit?

Yep, if you sell at the right time.

There seems to be a lot of movement in player cost at the moment so may be a good time to buy and then sell and increase your budget. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yep, if you sell at the right time.

There seems to be a lot of movement in player cost at the moment so may be a good time to buy and then sell and increase your budget. 

Yes, I noticed Weghorst's value has already gone up 500k.  Might wait it out a little longer... it's surely to do with him scoring for the Orange.

3 hours ago, Coma said:

Well, if you had bidden 1 Euro less, the computer had decided randomly if he would end up your or my player as I bid 5 200 031 on him. Hope you feel better now - I certainly don't.¬¬

• The topic was unpinned

Archived