talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Raheem Sterling Completes Move to Chelsea

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£45m is a great price to get him for Chelsea, they have done well out of that I think. He could well have gone for more when you see the prices of others.

I don't know why he get's the hate he does, he's been one of England's best players in recent times and his attacking numbers are solid for City. People seem to easily overlook that.

I think he'll link up well with Chilwell too if he adopts the left side of the three and of course, he offers flexability to play as a false 9.

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

£45m is a great price to get him for Chelsea, they have done well out of that I think. He could well have gone for more when you see the prices of others.

I don't know why he get's the hate he does, he's been one of England's best players in recent times and his attacking numbers are solid for City. People seem to easily overlook that.

I think he'll link up well with Chilwell too if he adopts the left side of the three and of course, he offers flexability to play as a false 9.

For 45Mill in todays market given what he will bring to the side is a positive steal for us... I hope he does well and at least that is one of our first choice targets over the line.. 

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

The main problem with Sterling is the amount of tap ins he misses, for a pro footballer his shoot is shocking!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

13 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

The main problem with Sterling is the amount of tap ins he misses, for a pro footballer his shoot is shocking!

And yet, he and Jesus were vital to your domestic success for the past 5 years. Throwing both of them away for Haaland. 

Like I said, eggs in one basket. 

15 minutes ago, Cicero said:

And yet, he and Jesus were vital to your domestic success for the past 5 years. Throwing both of them away for Haaland. 

Like I said, eggs in one basket. 

They hardly played last season and we have plenty of firepower without Haaland so not eggs in one basket at all ;)

6 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

They hardly played last season and we have plenty of firepower without Haaland so not eggs in one basket at all ;)

Hardly played. Just the 6,600 minutes and 88 matches played between them lol. 

• The title was changed to Raheem Sterling Completes Move to Chelsea

Archived