talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Raheem Sterling Completes Move to Chelsea

53 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Walker too

Kyle Walker is English and the whitest going mixed race lad from Sheffield xD, if it wasn’t for being a famous celebrity he would have never touched African soil in his life. 

Man-city have the least black squad in the Premier League, led by a manager with a reputation for his dislike of African players, it is what it is.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

So you saying Pep has never bought any black players? :35_thinking:

I’m talking about his current squad, with all 3 out-going players being black with just the one remaining African player with a beneficial light skin complexion. 

6 minutes ago, DNA said:

Kyle Walker is English and the whitest going mixed race lad from Sheffield xD, if it wasn’t for being a famous celebrity he would have never touched African soil in his life. 

Man-city have the least black squad in the Premier League, led by a manager with a reputation for his dislike of African players, it is what it is.

Every person on the earth has black dna, man originated from Africa  ..bet you wont tell that at your next KKK meeting :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Every person on the earth has black dna, man originated from Africa  ..bet you wont tell that at your next KKK meeting :ph34r:

Yes, I’m sure that will silence Yaya Toure & Eto’o and their accounts of his behaviour.

Whenever he has taken charge of a club, he usually eases out black players to have a whiter team, now at city he’s gone the extra mile though xD. I’m sure there will be sections of the white working class City lads who will lap it up but it’s getting a bit odd now to all just be a coincidence with Pep. 

16 hours ago, DNA said:

With Ake & Sterling now off, it appears Yaya Toure might have been on to something, Pep now has zero dark skin players at City. 

It doesn't help that they've signed a striker that looks like an SS officer xD

Despite serious words from Yaya Toure and the like, it’s just been a bit of an in-joke amongst fans observing Pep’s squads and chalked off as a ‘coincidence’ but it’s just getting a bit odd now, that’s all. 

24 minutes ago, DNA said:

Despite serious words from Yaya Toure and the like, it’s just been a bit of an in-joke amongst fans observing Pep’s squads and chalked off as a ‘coincidence’ but it’s just getting a bit odd now, that’s all. 

In fairness he did bring in Nathan Ake and Pep is literally the reason why Sterling became a 20+ goal striker. Plus Fernandinho and Kompany were main stays in his team, he signed Mendy, Gabriel and Walker…I don’t think it particularly stands up when you look at his record of signing players at City.

Was Toure’s issues specifically about black players or African players? Feel like it was African but could be wrong.

46 minutes ago, Danny said:

But the day he will line up a team in which we find five Africans, not naturalised, I promise I will send him a cake.”

Find me any premier league team that lined up with 5 Africans in the last 20 years.

19 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

But the day he will line up a team in which we find five Africans, not naturalised, I promise I will send him a cake.”

Find me any premier league team that lined up with 5 Africans in the last 20 years.

I think Arsenal could but outside of that no one springs to mind...

But again it was an accusation he withdrew and tried to apologise for

29 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

9 minutes ago, Danny said:

I think Arsenal could but outside of that no one springs to mind...

But again it was an accusation he withdrew and tried to apologise for

Think we came the closest with Drogba, Kalou, Mikel, Geremi, and Essien. 

If all 5 were on the pitch together at one point i'm not sure. 

• Administrator

Mahrez, Slimani, Musa, Ndidi, Mendy, Benalouane, Schlupp, Wague. 

All played in 16/17 season for us. Will have to see each fixture if any 5 of them played at same time though. 

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

We've had 4 on the pitch at once (Salah, Mane, Keita, Matip) - I think Chelsea have too. And looking at that... I think Leicester probably did as well.

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

Think we came the closest with Drogba, Kalou, Mikel, Geremi, and Essien. 

If all 5 were on the pitch together at one point i'm not sure. 

Forgot about you, Geremi is a good spot

32 minutes ago, Danny said:

It’s turned into a pub quiz now so stfu

No it's stupid because it is just defining people on asinine shit. Mahrez counts as African, why? Because he plays for Algeria? He is from France. But then why doesn't Walker count, he has African heritage. Why does Kompany count? He is from Belgium, why does Fernandinho count? He is from Brazil. Then people would say a prick like Kevin Pietersen isn't African despite being from the bloody place. Is it the geographic location or is an ethnicity thing? Is it both? Is it neither? people can't even agree on that shit.

who cares

17 minutes ago, Spike said:

No it's stupid because it is just defining people on asinine shit. Mahrez counts as African, why? Because he plays for Algeria? He is from France. But then why doesn't Walker count, he has African heritage. Why does Kompany count? He is from Belgium, why does Fernandinho count? He is from Brazil. Then people would say a prick like Kevin Pietersen isn't African despite being from the bloody place. Is it the geographic location or is an ethnicity thing? Is it both? Is it neither? people can't even agree on that shit.

who cares

You’ve made more of this in your head than has actually been made out by this topic

Thanks for the info, genuinely surprised. I meant it more because of the league we are in. Right now, there’s one African team in the top 20 fifa rankings. As an island with little immigration compared to Europe, is have though we’d also have less British players of African decent than say France/Germany etc in the league. 

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Thanks for the info, genuinely surprised. I meant it more because of the league we are in. Right now, there’s one African team in the top 20 fifa rankings. As an island with little immigration compared to Europe, is have though we’d also have less British players of African decent than say France/Germany etc in the league. 

Tbf those rankings are absolute shit xD

• The title was changed to Raheem Sterling Completes Move to Chelsea

Archived