• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Raheem Sterling Completes Move to Chelsea

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
6 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

You’d still say the most powerful nations though (historically) are European and South American.

I'd say they're just European if one member was still on here :ph34r:

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Spike said:

No it's stupid because it is just defining people on asinine shit. Mahrez counts as African, why? Because he plays for Algeria? He is from France. But then why doesn't Walker count, he has African heritage. Why does Kompany count? He is from Belgium, why does Fernandinho count? He is from Brazil. Then people would say a prick like Kevin Pietersen isn't African despite being from the bloody place. Is it the geographic location or is an ethnicity thing? Is it both? Is it neither? people can't even agree on that shit.

who cares

None of us probably do care. We've not gone into it so much as you have just here. All we've done is list players who chose to represent their country - an African one - because that's what they've chosen their nationality to be based on whether they were born there or if that's what their heritage is. 

It really doesn't matter at the end of the day but some of us were just answering a question... 

16 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

You’d still say the most powerful nations though (historically) are European and South American.

Yeah which is why those rankings are a bit shit. Like why the fuck are the USA and Iran so high? Just because they smash a bunch of shit teams in competitive matches that count for more in the rankings.

• The title was changed to Raheem Sterling Completes Move to Chelsea
11 minutes ago, True Blue said:

His stats speak for himself, only thing i always disliked about him is his diving. Hopefully he can sort that for the season.

Guarantee you he won't sort it out xD but you probably won't care too much as I'm sure it'll pay off more often than not, he's a weirdly convincing diver even though imo it looks obvious on TV.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Guarantee you he won't sort it out xD but you probably won't care too much as I'm sure it'll pay off more often than not, he's a weirdly convincing diver even though imo it looks obvious on TV.

I know we won't wishful thinking 😆

22 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

When players dive for the opposition they get all the flack they deserve, when they are diving for us it's time to dish out the medals... Why do you think Liverpool gave Salah a silly amount of money to stay?? he gives them at least 10 fake penalty shouts a season... 

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

When players dive for the opposition they get all the flack they deserve, when they are diving for us it's time to dish out the medals... Why do you think Liverpool gave Salah a silly amount of money to stay?? he gives them at least 10 fake penalty shouts a season... 

That & he's the best player in the league

Just now, Bluewolf said:

We should keep tally and see who gets more penalties from diving this season... then we will see who is the best :ph34r:

This actually isn't a bad idea. Maybe get a list of the league's best divers and then keep a tally going all season.

Maybe we can have our own TF365 Fallon d'Floor PL award xD

Archived