Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Last Man Standing - Euro 2021 Edition!

• Portugal
  • Belgium
  • Spain
Edited by Mel81x

Spain for me.

Fuck that.

I'll go for Netherlands.

Edited by Dan

Im going to take a bit of a gamble here and go with Switzerland

On 18/06/2021 at 14:30, McAzeem said:

Germ-money

Change to Spain

I'll update this later, currently enduring a terrible hangover. Quite a few people need to make their picks for the third set of fixtures which starts tomorrow!

Results - Matchday 2 (Complete)

Casualties (8)

The first two days of this round proved to be the calm before the storm, with a number of players being let down by faltering big hitters over the last 24 hours. @Whiskey and @Coma were the first casualties of the round, as Croatia failed to bounce back from their opening defeat to England with a win over Czech Republic. @The Palace Fan, @LFCMike, @Asura and @...Dan were booted out after the 'Battle of Britain' between England and Scotland ended in stalemate. In perhaps the biggest upset of the lot, France's failure to overcome Hungary in Budapest also spells the end of the competition for @nudge and @6666. Bad luck folks, thanks for playing!

Survivors (1)

There was good news for one Last Man Stander on Friday, @Rucksackfranzose successfully backing Sweden to beat Slovakia and bringing the total number of players through to the third phase of the competition to eighteen.

Not in play today (17)

The rest of you were through during the first two days of fixtures but I still need picks for the next Matchday from the following: @Dr. Gonzo @Bluewolf @Machado @Eco

196270456_ScreenShot2021-06-19at18_12_23.png.9069f77468932813b3f09f4b7bfbfe93.png

Matchday Three Fixtures

For the final time...

1878037250_ScreenShot2021-06-17at08_39_10.png.df169df6cf51c3f77953ddfe13bf6cf9.png

Good luck everyone!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Results - Matchday 2 (Complete)

Casualties (8)

The first two days of this round proved to be the calm before the storm, with a number of players being let down by faltering big hitters over the last 24 hours. @Whiskey and @Coma were the first casualties of the round, as Croatia failed to bounce back from their opening defeat to England with a win over Czech Republic. @The Palace Fan, @LFCMike, @Asura and @...Dan were booted out after the 'Battle of Britain' between England and Scotland ended in stalemate. In perhaps the biggest upset of the lot, France's failure to overcome Hungary in Budapest also spells the end of the competition for @nudge and @6666. Bad luck folks, thanks for playing!

Survivors (1)

There was good news for one Last Man Stander on Friday, @Rucksackfranzose successfully backing Sweden to beat Slovakia and bringing the total number of players through to the third phase of the competition to eighteen.

Not in play today (17)

The rest of you were through during the first two days of fixtures but I still need picks for the next Matchday from the following: @Dr. Gonzo @Bluewolf @Machado @Eco

196270456_ScreenShot2021-06-19at18_12_23.png.9069f77468932813b3f09f4b7bfbfe93.png

Matchday Three Fixtures

For the final time...

1878037250_ScreenShot2021-06-17at08_39_10.png.df169df6cf51c3f77953ddfe13bf6cf9.png

Good luck everyone!

Changed mine to Netherlands btw.

Well. that's me out thanks to fucking Spain only drawing and missing a bloody penalty, I was going to swap and go for Germany, I wish I has now.

Thanks, @RandoEFC, for having me in this game and will look forward to the next one. :ay:

40 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Well. that's me out thanks to fucking Spain only drawing and missing a bloody penalty, I was going to swap and go for Germany, I wish I has now.

Thanks, @RandoEFC, for having me in this game and will look forward to the next one. :ay:

Ahem, you choose Italy for the second round, therefore you're still in this. Spain is your pick for the third round.xD

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Ahem, you choose Italy for the second round, therefore you're still in this. Spain is your pick for the third round.xD

Erm...I knew really...just testing  :whistling:

PS: THANK FUCK!! I was on the bevy last night and my brain was in cuckoo land this morning. O.o

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jin13qprqnag8yp0r5

Edited by CaaC (John)

Probably just do a big update at the end of this round seeing as we don't know the next fixtures yet anyway and there will be a two day break before Matchday 4.