football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to F1 2021 - French GP - 18-20th June
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Eco said:

Would absolutely love a Gasly, Max, Perez podium here though. Always love seeing guys when their home GP.

A Gasly-Ocon-Leclerc* podium would be best then :D

(*yes, I know Leclerc is from Monaco)

1 minute ago, Stan said:

A Gasly-Ocon-Leclerc* podium would be best then :D

(*yes, I know Leclerc is from Monaco)

True. but I just care that they win their home GP. Max and Perez is more about RB giving Mercedes a proper run for their money.

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Eco said:

True. but I just care that they win their home GP. Max and Perez is more about RB giving Mercedes a proper run for their money.

Agreed. Anything that keeps the title race competitive between Max and Lewis is welcome.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Agreed. Anything that keeps the title race competitive between Max and Lewis is welcome.

And Mercedes and RB in the Constructors. Granted, Bottas is having a rough year, and Perez looks to finally be the answer to Max's partner. But a competitive Max vs Lewis title fight, regardless of outcome, is great for F1.

• Subscriber

It's a decent track to drive on the game but in real life it has very few redeeming features. No unique corners or sections, feels like there are few or no parts where the fans are close to the track to create an atmosphere, not much in the way of bumps, kerbs or uphill and downhill sections, the horrible patterns in the runoff area and the maze of alternative layouts is nauseating and the only realistic overtaking opportunities are your typical overpowered DRS done-before-the-braking-zone position changes that take no skill besides sitting in a faster car.

I know people hate Sochi but at least you've got walls around that track for the sense of risk in some sections and the long turn 2/3 is at least unique. Paul Ricard really does just have nothing to offer. Magny-Cours is far from a personal favourite of mine but it's a much better option for a French GP.

• Subscriber

We have the following races before the 4 weeks shut-down. How do you see them going? If you're going for a Max or Lewis win. I'm going for Lewis to win in France and UK. I'm going for Max to win in Styria, Austria and Hungary. 

20 June – France (Le Castellet)

27 June – Styria (Spielberg)

4 July – Austria (Spielberg)

18 July – United Kingdom (Silverstone)

1 August – Hungary (Budapest)

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, MUFC said:

We have the following races before the 4 weeks shut-down. How do you see them going? If you're going for a Max or Lewis win. I'm going for Lewis to win in France and UK. I'm going for Max to win in Styria, Austria and Hungary. 

20 June – France (Le Castellet) - Hamilton

27 June – Styria (Spielberg) - Verstappen

4 July – Austria (Spielberg) - Verstappen

18 July – United Kingdom (Silverstone) - Hamilton

1 August – Hungary (Budapest) - Neither :o 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived