talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Signing in - A glitch?

football forum

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Try logging in this way, for now, this seems to work...

download.thumb.png.c69483b954e9b80fba1990f3ae21f4d3.png

I normally use these keys on my laptop icon's to go back/forward for now instead of pressing the home icons in here as that seems to log me out.

736517938_download(1).thumb.png.1668db3ff7f8830690e4715417471eb5.png

s-l1600.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Try logging in this way, for now, this seems to work...

download.thumb.png.c69483b954e9b80fba1990f3ae21f4d3.png

I normally use these keys on my laptop icon's to go back/forward for now instead of pressing the home icons in here as that seems to log me out.

736517938_download(1).thumb.png.1668db3ff7f8830690e4715417471eb5.png

Also which arrows do you mean? The red ones or the white ones? Tried looking for the red ones on my keyboard but they're not there. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Got a similar issue as well. 

I can log in fine and always have the 'Remember me' icon clicked, but when I generally navigate or close Chrome and come back on later (I'm using my mobile), I have to log back on again. 

Been offline for a good hour or so and have just logged in and still having issues but in the long run, I manage to navigate around by the other logging in method.

@Tommy sent his courier guy mate around on his bike (Cliff Richard) with this cleaning kit and I have been busy cleaning all of the Blue Ribbands crumbs off this laptop keys. :whistling:

download.png.1c989bed0c75641fd74da2103f7ec6b5.png

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Just tried that and that appears to be the case for me. Cheers. :)

Using my mobile, I signed in ok but soon as I clicked this forum tab in here it logged me out?

42 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

This error is only the main page. As soon as you click into a section or a topic it shows you correctly logged in.

That seems correct. Was posting in one thread, went to the main page and it showed me as being logged out, came to this thread and it shows me as logged in.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, 6666 said:

That seems correct. Was posting in one thread, went to the main page and it showed me as being logged out, came to this thread and it shows me as logged in.

Signed out on this mobile, just opened this page up and it came up as already signed in 🤣

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

hi this is weird world using my friend whiskeys account can u look into my profile im not able to log in u english cunts

HEAD FOR THE HILLS!!!! WE HAVE A NUTTER ABOARD :eek:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47g2ri5g8fyui2679wxx

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Eco said:

John, it's 2am there, go to bed old man. xD

That's me buddy as per normal,  normally 4 hours kip does me then I wake up and either lye there and wait to fall asleep again or get up, do a bit of the internet in here and elsewhere then turn the tv on to radio gold and fall asleep here on the sofa listening to music which I will do in the next 15 minutes.

That sleeping habit goes back to my army days when we did a tour of duty in Northern Ireland in the early '70s, a 5/6 tour which consisted of 4 hours kip then 8 hours on patrols and that kind of ingrained in my brain as a body clock, I normally wake up after 4 hours kip.

Off to listen to radio gold now and then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Archived