talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(Group D) England 1-0 Croatia - Sunday 13th June, 2021

football forum

Expecting a cagey tactical game based on the lineups. Whilst this is likely to decide I think both teams are aware that it will not be decisive in whether they qualify for the next round. 1-1.

I've heard a lot about the likes of Livakovic and Caleta-Car through Footstock and FM so im looking forward to seeing how they do in a big international game as much as I am with our midfield three.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

A nice opening 10 minutes for us. We need to try and keep that intensity and stay on the front foot for the majority of the game and hope Croatia don’t start to find their feet too much.

Pretty sure I watched this game two days ago. You have most of the favourite teams playing at home and wonder why performances like these from Turkey and Croacia happen.

It's the Super League of international football. 

20 minutes ago, Machado said:

Pretty sure I watched this game two days ago. You have most of the favourite teams playing at home and wonder why performances like these from Turkey and Croacia happen.

It's the Super League of international football. 

Tbh England away support is always better than home, more beneficial for teams against us to play us in a near empty Wembley

• The topic was unpinned

Archived