talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Euro 2020 betting

football forum

Anyone had any bets yet? Not had a bet on anything in a while but the Euro's starting tempted me in

£10 Lukaku top scorer 6/1 (Skybet giving a free £3 bet for each goal he scores)

£5 Switzerland, Belgium, Croatia and Spain to win their groups 52/1

£10 Italy to win the tournament 8/1

£2.50 e/w Ferran Torres top scorer 33/1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Italy to win the tournament 9/1

Ukraine to win their group 9/2

Slovakia the lowest scorer 9/1

Italy to win it, Lukaku golden boot 100/1

Burak Yilmaz golden boot 40/1

I've had a lot of stuff but they're the main ones.

• Administrator

De Bruyne, Fernandes, Kane and Mbappe to score 2+ goals each - 5/1

Also got on the SkyBet £10 Top Goalscorer offer but went for Mbappe at 9/1. Was also tempted to get on Lukaku as well.

Belgium to make Semi-Finals, Turkey to reach quarters, Austria to reach R16 - 10/1

Over 1.5 goals in every England, France, Belgium & Netherlands game - 20/1 (not actually that keen on this one)

Over 0.5 goals in every Euro 2020 fixture - 20/1

Paddy Power

France to win it, Lukaku Top Scorer - £10 on at 50-1

Kane, Mbappe and Lukaku to have 8 shots on target each in the tournament - £10 on at 10-1

France to win it, Italy and England to reach QF, Denmark Top 2 in their group and Lewandowski top Polish scorer - £2 on at 33-1 (Free Bet)

FYI - There is a free £5 bet builder at Paddy Power too for every England game if you don't know.

SkyBet

Lukaku Top Scorer - £10 on at 13/2 (£3 free bet for each goal)

I have a free £5 bet with Sky too I'm debating using on Italy to win it.

26 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Paddy Power

France to win it, Lukaku Top Scorer - £10 on at 50-1

Kane, Mbappe and Lukaku to have 8 shots on target each in the tournament - £10 on at 10-1

France to win it, Italy and England to reach QF, Denmark Top 2 in their group and Lewandowski top Polish scorer - £2 on at 33-1 (Free Bet)

FYI - There is a free £5 bet builder at Paddy Power too for every England game if you don't know.

SkyBet

Lukaku Top Scorer - £10 on at 13/2 (£3 free bet for each goal)

I have a free £5 bet with Sky too I'm debating using on Italy to win it.

Just done it, nice one

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Does anybody know anywhere offering over or unders on total goals in the tournament? I think it'll be a relative low scorer.

Only thing I could see on Skybet was under/over 131.5, both 5/6, but I guess that's not what you're looking for

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Just done it, nice one

Only thing I could see on Skybet was under/over 131.5, both 5/6, but I guess that's not what you're looking for

That's what I found but I wanted one with a lower threshold. I was surprised how little they offered on that.

• Subscriber

I wonder if there's some value in backing teams now who are likely to be facing teams that have already won the group on the final day.

For example Wales to beat Italy. It happened with Ireland in 2016 but Italy already had top spot sealed so could just rest everyone. If Italy beat Switzerland and Wales don't beat Turkey, Italy have already won the group.

Skybet have a £5 free bet offer if you bet on any market in England v Croatia. Can even use a free bet to claim the free bet.

Used my free bets on:

£3 John Stones to score a header 18/1

£8 Draw 3/1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Lot of my pre-tournament bets bar Italy to win it have been a bit rubbish so far. I've got a bet of Italy to win it with Lukaku golden boot as well which is annoying, because both have turned up, but the draw is likely to spoil it and Ronaldo with his pissing penalties.

I'm in profit though on the whole - JUST, and largely it's because of a good accumulator. Could've been so much better though, been let down by my final selection on two others - England to beat Scotland and France to beat Portugal.

There've been virtually no shocks in this tournament. I think other than Finland beating Denmark, which obviously came with a huge caveat, there hasn't been a single game won by the bookies underdog.

2 hours ago, Stan said:

4 goals but the Lukaku dream is over :(

To be fair, we got £12 of free bets out of him so it's not the end of the world.

Ronaldo's cheap ass penalties have cost us again.

Archived