talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Book of Boba Fett

football forum

• Subscriber

Book_of_Boba_Fett_logo.jpeg

Has officially wrapped filming on June 8, will be released on Disney+ in December. Temuera Morrison & Ming-Na Wen will reprise their roles of Boba Fett and Fennec Shand, and some other characters from The Mandalorian are expected to make an appearance. The events in series will take place between Season 2 & Season 3 of the Mandalorian, and will also be featuring flashback as far back as The Empire Strikes Back.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Only 10 days to go...

So apparently all the scenes in the trailer and teasers are just from the first few minutes of Episode 1 - apparently, showing the second half of the first episode would already reveal too much. 

It's also rumoured that we'll be seeing some OT characters making a return, similar to Luke in The Mandalorian :o So surely de-aged characters? Han Solo? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Particularly enjoyed the flashbacks, good to see the whole ordeal in detail, and not just a half-arsed summary of it. Also, all the nods to the prequels and characters. The freaking Cantina band!

:D

The main storyline looks good, too. This chapter clearly just set up things for the story, but there have already been some action and fun. Also, ninjas in Star Wars :o

The only thing that felt out of place were those Boston Dynamics robot dogs, way too real xD

• Subscriber

I liked it. Wasn't as grandiose as I had expected but its good and lays the foundation for other things in the same universe. I did find it odd that he needed almost immediate regenerative attention leading me to then believe that we will discover something in his past as a big reveal. 

• Subscriber

Oh my goodness, what an episode! Amazing worldbuilding with some sweet references, but also with some of the most authentic storytelling in SW.

Spoiler

Seeing the Hutt twins, Black Krrsantan, the Pykes, Luke's childhood pals all made me excited, haha. The entrance of the twins on the litter with the foreboding drum sounds was badass... I also definitely hope we see more of Black K in future episodes, such an imposing figure.

And finally, my favourite part - the Tuskens. Love all the tribal stuff, from the hints of their past and ancestors, to their traditions and rituals. But most of all, I love how the series is finally humanizing them - loved that aspect in the old Kenobi book, and I'm very happy to see it in live action.
Also, Tatooine had water in the past :o 

I liked the first episode and was very hopeful for the rest, but now I'm completely hooked. Think it's my most favourite episode of all SW shows so far.

I love this show.

I think Tatooine is one of the coolest things in the Star Wars universe. I know Episode I gets a lot of hate - but it was actually my favourite of the prequels and I honestly think most of that is because we get to see so much of Tatooine.

We're seeing so much world building on such a cool planet with this show, I think it's fucking fantastic.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I love this show.

I think Tatooine is one of the coolest things in the Star Wars universe. I know Episode I gets a lot of hate - but it was actually my favourite of the prequels and I honestly think most of that is because we get to see so much of Tatooine.

We're seeing so much world building on such a cool planet with this show, I think it's fucking fantastic.

I love it too, and the latest episode was probably my favourite episode of any SW series.

But I heard a lot of people complaining about the flashbacks and lack of developing story. Can't understand that, to be honest.

• Administrator
50 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

You can't possibly love it more than Nudge... She watches all the episodes twice!

Actually she's had to acknowledge I love it more 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Batard said:

Actually she's had to acknowledge I love it more 

If love is defined by you analysing the sexes of supporting characters, then yes, I have to admit you're far ahead of me xD 

But yes I concede you love it more than me

• Administrator
Just now, nudge said:

If love is defined by you analysing the sexes of supporting characters, then yes, I have to admit you're far ahead of me xD 

But yes I concede you love it more than me

Never seen a Tusken move so sexily 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I think it should be decided with some sort of contest.... winner takes the title and all that.. 

I think it should be decided by the weight of their beliefs. And by weight I mean literal weight. And given Inga could be carried off in a light breeze, Mr "Show me a curry and I'll have a weeks worth on one plate" wins!

Archived