talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Book of Boba Fett

football forum

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Batard said:

I think it should be decided by the weight of their beliefs. And by weight I mean literal weight. And given Inga could be carried off in a light breeze, Mr "Show me a curry and I'll have a weeks worth of one plate" wins!

Nah, I think we should settle it in a duel with gaffi sticks while riding a Bantha.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

The whole contest is a non starter now Nudge has caved in already and admitted you love it more.... thought she would have had more fight in her to be honest.. 

I'm getting the popcorn ready for her riposte 

Enjoyed that as much as the first episode. I do enjoy how each episode seems longer than the Mandalorian episodes. 

Mental seeing Black Krrsantan. No doubt he will be heavily involved not only in this series but the Kenobi one as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Episode 5 :o what a surprise...

While it was already spoiled in the last episode that the Mandalorian would turn up, I really didn't expect the whole episode to be focused on him! So brilliant, too. Struggling with the dark saber as a non-Force user, being banished from his sect, getting the Naboo Starfighter as his new ship... That test run on the original podracing circuit from Phantom Menace was phenomenal :D wonder what kind of gift did he get made for Grogu and when will we see him again... Probably only in Season 3? I also must say that while I have enjoyed The Book of Boba Fett from the start, The Mandalorian still excites me much, much more! 

9 hours ago, nudge said:

Don't just like my post, you numpties. Talk to me xD

I loved it, was the best episode of the series so far. Expecting him to hand around for the rest of the season now, which is a very nice little plug until we get season 3 of Mando in November time. Loved the scene of him in the Naboo ship flying through the pod racer circuit. 

• Subscriber

Omg, what an episode. I thought last week's one was incredible, but the latest episode just raised the bar even higher... now it's pretty obvious that it's Season 2.5 of the Mandalorian :D

Did we really just see Luke, Ahsoka, Grogu, Mando, Boba Fett, Cobb Vanth, and the freaking Cad Bane in a single episode??? Crazy! And sooooo good. Grogu's Order 66 flashback... That Cobb Vanth and Cad Bane standoff was probably the most intense scene in the show so far. Live action Cad Bane is perfection; even more menacing than expected. They really nailed it... Luke training Grogu, a nice throwback to the original trilogy. Grogu will choose the armour surely??? I thought Luke's deaging was pretty much flawless, well done... Is Cobb Vanth alive? So many open questions, and only one episode remaining...

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Omg, what an episode. I thought last week's one was incredible, but the latest episode just raised the bar even higher... now it's pretty obvious that it's Season 2.5 of the Mandalorian :D

Reveal hidden contents

Will be watching it with the kids tonight.  

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Luke’s deepfake was damn near perfection this time. Very authentic. 

The appearance looked great indeed, they nailed it. But the voiceover was odd, in my opinion. Way too slow and bereft of all emotion...

14 minutes ago, nudge said:

The appearance looked great indeed, they nailed it. But the voiceover was odd, in my opinion. Way too slow and bereft of all emotion...

Noticed that too but I let it slide given how real Luke was. 

Amazing episode. 

On 02/02/2022 at 11:10, nudge said:

Hide contents

Did we really just see Luke, Ahsoka, Grogu, Mando, Boba Fett, Cobb Vanth, and the freaking Cad Bane in a single episode??? Crazy! And sooooo good. Grogu's Order 66 flashback... That Cobb Vanth and Cad Bane standoff was probably the most intense scene in the show so far. Live action Cad Bane is perfection; even more menacing than expected. They really nailed it... Luke training Grogu, a nice throwback to the original trilogy. Grogu will choose the armour surely??? I thought Luke's deaging was pretty much flawless, well done... Is Cobb Vanth alive? So many open questions, and only one episode remaining...

Probably safe to say his deputy isn't xD

Omg, Chapter 6. 😭

Young Luke ❤️

Young Luke training Grogu ❤️ 

Ahsoka ❤️ 

Ahsoka and Luke interacting, and she mentions his father ❤️ 

That soundtrack melody from when Mando let Grogu go in the Mandalorian ❤️ 

What an episode. 

Archived