talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Book of Boba Fett

football forum

Just finished the series. Amazing. 

So many nice gimmicks for fans of the old Star Wars, while still coming up with something new and incredible, plus half a season of The Mandalorian on top. xD 

The only thing I didn't like was "The Mods". They looked like a bunch of TikTokers (apart from the cute British goth girl). When they chased that Mayor's assistant on their Space-Vespas, that was probably the silliest thing of the series. It looked so slow and goofy. 

Chapter 6 was my favourite episode by far. 

Can't wait for either a new season of that, or a new Mandalorian season. 😍

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Tommy said:

The only thing I didn't like was "The Mods". They looked like a bunch of TikTokers (apart from the cute British goth girl). When they chased that Mayor's assistant on their Space-Vespas, that was probably the silliest thing of the series. It looked so slow and goofy. 

The unnecessary slow spin shot when they were helping Black Krrsantan up. 😆

Think Boba Fett riding the Rancor is probably going to go down as one of the most Iconic scenes in the franchise. So bad ass. 

@nudge is this it, or do they intend on another season of Boba?

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Cicero said:

As much as I'm aware, it is supposed to be just a one-off, intended as a transition from Mando Season 2 to Mando Season 3. So it's probably more likely to see Boba making an appearance in one of the other upcoming shows. Who knows. No one's ever really gone :ph34r: 

21 hours ago, Cicero said:

The unnecessary slow spin shot when they were helping Black Krrsantan up. 😆

Think Boba Fett riding the Rancor is probably going to go down as one of the most Iconic scenes in the franchise. So bad ass. 

You beat me to it.  My 10 year old said the same thing as it happened... "What the heck was that spin move all about?!" 😆

• 7 months later...
  • Subscriber

Finally got around to watching this one too.

Overall I quite enjoyed it. I really liked the begining back story/flashbacks with the sand people. I thought those episodes where fantastic and sort of leads into him replacing Jaba quite well. Funny enough other then that it was ok up until they went full Mando and those episodes brought it back up and it had a really strong finish. The backstory with the robo assassin was cool as well. The gunslinger alien guy was badass af and the Rancor was awesome! 

Archived