• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(Group F) - Hungary 0-3 Portugal - Tuesday 15th June, 2021

football forum

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Machado said:

Two shit goals but I'll have it. Deserved despite the weaker 2nd half.

France and Germany will have it difficult against Hungary if they're also to play to 60k fans.

The home advantage is there for hosts , bit unfair for other teams. 

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I love a good atmosphere as much as anyone. But a sold out stadium with 67k people, without any chance of distancing etc. it does seem a bit much with covid still looming. 

Everyone is either vaccinated or tested max 72 hours before the match, and also wearing a mask. Don't see a problem.

• Subscriber
Just now, El Profesor said:

Rafa Silva and Renato Sanches made an impression. 

Gonna be interesting to see if that's enough to convince Fernando Santos they deserve to start next match. 

Rafa in particular for me. Came on, started moving the ball faster and was involved a lot more. 

Harsh on Hungary, but to be honest other than the offside goal they did fuck all. The first goal from Portugal was incredibly lucky, but they then take that momentum to grab a quick penalty and then Ronaldo pops up with a third for good measure. 

Best team won, and a vital win considering France and Germany are also in the group.

• The title was changed to (Group F) - Hungary 0-3 Portugal - Tuesday 15th June, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived