talkfootball365

Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

(Group F) - France 1-0 Germany - Tuesday 15th June, 2021

Stan

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

All United need is Kante and Rabiot and they can finally 'unlock' Pogba. 

I remember watching the TF1 documentary on France's World Cup title and having the impression that Deschamps is a very good influence to Pogba. 

He demands a lot from Pogba, on and off the pitch, and extracts the best from him. 

Deschamps is by no means a good tactician, but he comes across as a very honest, hard-working and inspiring leader, his players like him and play for him

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Kante bossing it as per. 

If France wins the Euro, I think he should get the Ballon d'Or. 

Being an instrumental piece of Champions + international title in the same season is quite the accomplishment. 

• Like 1

Germany look like they are in dire need of a proper number 9. Ironically, Lewandowski is exactly what they are lacking. Never really replaced Klose have they?

Not well versed on the whole German squad but I wonder if its worth them sticking an Emre Can in midfield, just to give them more presence and combat the domination Kante, Pogba and Rabiot are having.

Edited by Lucas

Positively surprised. Expected worse. Just lacking a bit of precision in the final third. Also not impressed with Robin Gosens. Either he passes it back to Rüdiger, or loses the ball with a weird sideways pass. But other than that, I think we can still get something out of this. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Devil said:

Germans will struggle to get out of this group, don't seem to have much going forward. 

Games like these reinforce my conviction that Reus is the most talented german forward of his generation. 

11 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

If France wins the Euro, I think he should get the Ballon d'Or. 

Being an instrumental piece of Champions + international title in the same season is quite the accomplishment. 

He really should. He's fully deserving of it. 

• The title was changed to (Group F) - France 1-0 Germany - Tuesday 15th June, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned