talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(Group A) - Turkey 0-2 Wales - Wednesday 16th June, 2021

football forum

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to (Group A) - Turkey 0-1 Wales - Wednesday 16th June, 2021
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Someone shut Robbie Savage up, please. I'd rather listen to finger nails going down on chalk board.

Infuriating when Wales scored. 

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

UEFA coverage messing up. 

Yes I get that, but it randomly switched to a different commentary team for 2-3 minutes. Who were that commentary team?

I actually enjoyed that half of football. I think Turkey will come back into it, they can't be that bad for another 45 minutes. 

• Subscriber

Turkey have been awful again. I was wondering the other night is this Turkey being terrible or Italy brilliant and concluded a bit of both. Now I'm back to thinking it's the former. Wales should be 3 up here.

1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

To think people thought Turkey would be dark horses.

I never thought they would be dark horses, they have been an average side for a while. Their win at home to a disjointed Dutch side by a score of 4-2 was probably the reason why some were thinking that they would be a team that could do well in this competition. But I watched Turkey labour to a 3-3 draw at home against Latvia and also draw 0-0 at home against Guinea. They are not a shite side, hence the reason they qualified, but they are still one of the worst teams in this competition. They will probably lose all their group matches.

• The title was changed to (Group A) - Turkey 0-2 Wales - Wednesday 16th June, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived