football forum

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Don't watch much Scottish football these days but this Aberdeen vs Rangers game has been decent.

Ryan Kent sent off for a tackle on Scott Brown. Scott Brown laughs him off the pitch xD 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Dundee vs Dundee Utd

Hibs vs Hears

Celtic vs Rangers

all in the same gameweek today and tomorrow. 'Random' fixture computer, of course...

These games were originally meant for 2nd January. The league always tries to schedule derby matches for the New Year games.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator

That's the title for Celtic you'd imagine. Even with one more Old Firm game left. Rangers should go for Europa League now. When were both of these sides in CL group stages? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
39 minutes ago, Stan said:

Nice equaliser from Rangers.

@Rab @CaaC (John) how has Sakala been this season?

Not bad, I think with today's goal that's 9 he has popped in since joining, I will wait and see how he gets on next season, maybe @Rab can give you a better assessment of the guy than me.

• Subscriber

The Hoops play our son's Hearts next at Celtic Park but I think they will win the title as they have a far better GD than the Gers, I told my son I would kiss his arse if Hearts do manage to beat them...gulp :shutup: :eek:

7 hours ago, Stan said:

Cracking end to the game. Rangers with all the chances, should be ahead.

You'd think Celtic were the ones playing in Europe every week based on their late game performances.

I didn't watch the match live, but judging by the highlights and stats, Rangers were the better side against Celtic and really should have won. Sakala took his goal for Rangers beautifully, but he was unlucky not to score two more goals in this match. As he also forced Hart into a great save with a powerful shot and then later he hit the post in another attacking move. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived