talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(Group C) Netherlands 2-0 Austria - Thursday 17th June, 2021

football forum

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

De Ligt will be back and will probably take Timbers place on the right side of the defence,  hopefully this should make the defence much more solid now after the Ukraine game.  Wijndal will probably come in at Left wing back for Van Aanholt.

Frank de Boer has done so well to select Weghorst in place of Luuk de Jong, he offers so much more to the Dutch side. His aerial prowess, his physicality and his nose for goal makes him a real threat for the Dutch up front. I just see him as a much better all round forward compared to de Jong.

21 minutes ago, montybhopa said:

Yes. I think Ukraine is a better team than Austria and if they couldn't beat dutch then I don't think Austria can either

Alright Debbie.

14 minutes ago, montybhopa said:

This Wenghorst guy is useless

10 minutes ago, Michael said:

Frank de Boer has done so well to select Weghorst in place of Luuk de Jong, he offers so much more to the Dutch side. His aerial prowess, his physicality and his nose for goal makes him a real threat for the Dutch up front. I just see him as a much better all round forward compared to de Jong.

it's like you two are watching a different game.

For the record, I'm 100% with @Michael

• The title was changed to (Group C) Netherlands 2-0 Austria - Thursday 17th June, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived