talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Scott Parker Leaving Fulham for Bournemouth?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Wonder what's gone on behind the scenes there.

He said on quite a few occasions that 'we' (as a club) need to do things better off the pitch.

I heavily suspect he's been at loggerheads with the owner and board. I don't know how many of the transfers in the past have been his choices and ultimately that's led to him having to lead a different group for about 3 years straight, no continuity.

Bournemouth would be a good fit for him. 

13 minutes ago, Lucas said:

He said on quite a few occasions that 'we' (as a club) need to do things better off the pitch.

I heavily suspect he's been at loggerheads with the owner and board. I don't know how many of the transfers in the past have been his choices and ultimately that's led to him having to lead a different group for about 3 years straight, no continuity.

Bournemouth would be a good fit for him. 

It's quite clear that in terms of size of priorities Fulham Football Club is about the size of a pimple on a hamsters arse to Tony Khan. They'll never break the yo yo mould whilst he's trying to play wrestling promoter fan boy with AEW. Why he just doesn't appoint football people to run the football club ill never know.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Good move for Bournemouth, i think he's an improvement on Woodgate.

Tony Khan really does seem like a bit of a cunt.

You can see what they’re like after a loss, Woodgate was very bitter after our game and Parker just seems like a good loser, which makes you think a bit more level headed

Archived