talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(Group F) - Portugal 2-2 France - Wednesday 23rd June, 2021

football forum

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Devil said:

Not been impressed with France so far this tournament. 

If things stay this way by the end of the night they'll be playing England next. But you're right something isn't quite there just yet for them.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to (Group F) - Portugal 1-1 France - Wednesday 23rd June, 2021
Just now, shut up said:

France's fullbacks are terrible btw. I don't even think they would make the England 26 man squad. 

Also, Lloris costing his team goals again? I am shocked

They’re not meant to be fullbacks. Deschamps wants to play with pretty much just a static line of 4 centre backs. 

There’s no need to play on the overlap if you can just knock a ball into the channel for Mbappe to chase. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

France must be pretty desperate if they are getting their own players to trip you up in the box for a pen... xD

Well when they saw what Mbappe got a penalty for no wonder they're trying every trick in the book xD 

1 minute ago, shut up said:

France's fullbacks are terrible btw. I don't even think they would make the England 26 man squad. 

Also, Lloris costing his team goals again? I am shocked

Kounde is a top CB to be fair. Being shifted out to RB doesn't do him justice.

Ronaldo and Pepe guessed correctly the side Benzema was going to shoot. Odd by Patricio to not listen. Maybe he thought Benzema noticed it.

We've looked better so far but France can score out of nowhere with Mbappe on the pitch. He's almost prime Messi levels of frighting when on a run. This French side seem to look to serve him more than we do for Ronaldo.

• The title was changed to (Group F) - Portugal 1-2 France - Wednesday 23rd June, 2021
7 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

I really thought Benzema and Mbappé would effortlessly develop great chemistry but it just hasn´t happened so far. Benzema playing well below his Real Madrid level in this Euro. 

Ouch, sorry for the jinx @MachadoxD

Let me try to compensate: Ruben Dias playing well below his City level in this Euro. 

• The title was changed to (Group F) - Portugal 2-2 France - Wednesday 23rd June, 2021

Archived