The better place to talk football.

(Group F) - Germany 2-2 Hungary - Wednesday 23rd June, 2021

football forum

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Hopefully Sane can step up. 

He didn't. :52_fearful: Quality player but very disappointing today. Musiala looked very good as soon as he came on. What a dramatic game. Kinda harsh that Hungary is out now after playing impressive against all three opponents. 

Anyway, luckily we face a weaker opponent next. :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:xD

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, McAzeem said:

Respect Hungary ! Quality entertainment

Felt sorry for them, would have loved them to go through for the effort they put in. There was a lot of heart in their performance.

You have to feel for Hungary but credit to Germany there.

Hungary have probably done the best job out of all in this group. The less talented group of players by some margin, gave everyone a run for their money. Couldn't really ask for more. Think they would have gone through in any other group.

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Felt sorry for them, would have loved them to go through for the effort they put in. There was a lot of heart in their performance.

Totally. Germany did not even deserve that point for such a disgraceful performance. Hungary played with heart. 

So happy when we are finally rid of that clown Löw. 

4 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Totally. Germany did not even deserve that point for such a disgraceful performance. Hungary played with heart. 

Shhhhh.

1200px-Feind_hoert_mit.jpg

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

I hope Flick will manage to bring the spark back to the players, as to me, most of them look completely indifferent and emotionless, both on and off the pitch. 

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, shut up said:

What's this 'we'? xD

Hungary are a bunch of bigots. Fuck them. I'm glad they're out

You can't talk considering what you say on here.

16 minutes ago, shut up said:

What's this 'we'? xD

Hungary are a bunch of bigots. Fuck them. I'm glad they're out

That’s what you focus on from my reply, cool. 

Whether they are bigots or not, how does that affect their footballing abilities? 

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

I hope Flick will manage to bring the spark back to the players, as to me, most of them look completely indifferent and emotionless, both on and off the pitch. 

I don't know. I thought we played relatively well against France, just didn't manage to score. Played a very good game against Portugal. Today was very tough with Hungary really tightening up at the back, and then playing some really clever counter attacks + got lucky that we fucked up in defence. Of course people now focus on the negatives, exactly like they did against France. That's generally a German thing to always find something to moan about. The only player that looked quite off today was Sané to me. The rest looked quite enthusiastic and willing to turn this around. England will be a different challenge again, and I think anything could happen really. 

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I don't know. I thought we played relatively well against France, just didn't manage to score. Played a very good game against Portugal. Today was very tough with Hungary really tightening up at the back, and then playing some really clever counter attacks + got lucky that we fucked up in defence. Of course people now focus on the negatives, exactly like they did against France. That's generally a German thing to always find something to moan about. The only player that looked quite off today was Sané to me. The rest looked quite enthusiastic and willing to turn this around. England will be a different challenge again, and I think anything could happen really. 

Sure it was not was easy to play Hungary but for 90 minutes we were totally out of ideas. Specially our first goal was pure luck and in defence it was just typical Löw. I cannot count the goals we always concede from simple counterattacks. 

Löw is just crap. It's as simple as that. The match vs France was not as bad as some people made it but still not good. 

Just now, Faithcore said:

Sure it was not was easy to play Hungary but for 90 minutes we were totally out of ideas. Specially our first goal was pure luck and in defence it was just typical Löw. I cannot count the goals we always concede from simple counterattacks. 

Löw is just crap. It's as simple as that. The match vs France was not as bad as some people made it but still not good. 

Yea, I just can't comprehend how so many talented players on the pitch can't play like they're supposed to. But I agree that we really lacked ideas in the final third. Again, I'm hoping that Löw will surprise us and maybe start Goretzka and Musiala. But he'll probably field the same fucking team again. xD

Archived