talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Fantasy League Draft 2021/22 - The Batard Invitational

football forum

• Administrator

We go again!

In honour of @Batard this season :D 

You have been invited to play in the The TF365 Batard Invitational FPL Draft league. Join the game here: https://draft.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in or registered click on 'Start' and then 'Join a league'. You can then enter the league code l9kq60 to join the league.

@Lucas @Batard @Spike @Pyfish @LFCMike @Rick @The Palace Fan @RandoEFC and anyone else who may be interested!

I've set up the Draft time for Sunday 1st August at 8pm. This can be changed once all agreed who is in/who can do the date/time etc. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
48 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I'm in.

I would suggest as the season starts on August 13th, we have the draft at the start of that week so we are as up to date with new signings/injuries as possible.

It's a good shout that will be considered. I just picked a random date to be fair. 

Could even start it on the 12th (day before the season starts). 

• Administrator

I am honoured. Although slightly embarrassed as I still haven't finalised prizes for last season. Appreciate you taking the lead on this too @Stan I've got fingers in pies right now with family and work that I've had to borrow fingers from other people to keep those pies fingered. Probably a euphemism. 

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
On 22/06/2021 at 14:37, Stan said:

We go again!

In honour of @Batard this season :D 

You have been invited to play in the The TF365 Batard Invitational FPL Draft league. Join the game here: https://draft.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in or registered click on 'Start' and then 'Join a league'. You can then enter the league code l9kq60 to join the league.

@Lucas @Batard @Spike @Pyfish @LFCMike @Rick @The Palace Fan @RandoEFC and anyone else who may be interested!

I've set up the Draft time for Sunday 1st August at 8pm. This can be changed once all agreed who is in/who can do the date/time etc. 

Shit! That's this Sunday

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Batard said:

Shit! That's this Sunday

The date has changed :) 

It's now 11th August at 8pm (BST) to make it closer to the season.

• Administrator
Just now, Stan said:

The date has changed :) 

It's now 11th August at 8pm (BST) to make it closer to the season.

Shit. I didn't check the league.

😂

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Devil said:

Signed up, usually play the standard Fantasy football but never played the draft. 

Anyone give me a brief idea of how I play?

It would take too long here, have you checked out the rules section?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Devil said:

Was hoping for a brief run of the rules, I will read the rules section. 

Come the time/day of the draft - Wednesday 11th August, 8pm - each member will have a chance to choose players for their own draft team. There's no budget, and the draft itself goes in a 'snake' system. So one-by-one each member chooses a player, it gets to the end of each round, then goes in reverse. Currently 9 members in the league, so if your turn is 9th, you'll then get first pick of a player in the next round. You get 90 seconds to pick your player before it becomes automated.

When it comes to signing players between matchdays, there's a 'Waiver' period. This is where you can sign players that haven't been picked up by any other member to replace another player in your team. Approx. 24hrs before the first match of the game-week, the Waivers will be updated. Then there'll be a 'Free Agency' period where you can swap any players you like with one that hasn't been signed before the first match of that gameweek. 

Player Trades are different to the above - for this league any trades are allowed between players. So I might have Kane, and you have Martial. If you want to swap those players, you submit a trade request to me. I can then Approve/Decline it (or ignore it for the sheer audacity to even suggest it :P). After a trade has been approved, it can be reversed. The trade happens instantly. 

FYI anyone who has confirmed as signed for a club will be added to the draft list up to 24hrs before the draft deadline.

Any other questions, do ask. Probably missed a lot and I've paraphrased a lot! 

• Subscriber
On 06/08/2021 at 19:13, Lucas said:

Must remember not to miss the draft, must remember not to miss the draft, must remember nor to miss the draft...

Don’t do it don’t do it don’t do it don’t do it.

FUCK I did it. Missed the draft. 

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Ffs I’m at work on lates again this week. Will try and time my break around it. How long does it last?

Could be about 20-30mins? Depends how quickly we all choose our players!

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Could be about 20-30mins? Depends how quickly we all choose our players!

What did you set it at? I was part of a draft recently with 10 other players, with 60 seconds to a pick it took an hour. 

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Batard said:

What did you set it at? I was part of a draft recently with 10 other players, with 60 seconds to a pick it took an hour. 

90seconds, I didn't have a choice. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived