talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Fantasy League Draft 2021/22 - The Batard Invitational

football forum

14 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Missing the initial draft didn't help but I think I can pull it back. Just not this gameweek as I'm losing quite badly ;) 

Antonio ended up making that much closer. You're unfortunate to lose with the fourth highest score this week

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
7 hours ago, Lucas said:

Consider yourself unlucky @Stan, third highest score in the draft this week and lost.

Not often that will happen.

Quite. Happy to take it on the chin as I'm sure I'll be on the other end celebrating at other times!

Top score from you though - in a few other drafts and a lot of my opponents of course had Benrahma or Antonio, or both!

On 23/08/2021 at 15:46, Stan said:

@LFCMike got the most points anyway. 

Just looked at it again. I've gone up a place which is right. Also which team is LFC Mike? Just looked at week 2 again, it has me as highest points with 87 and the second highest is the person topping the league with  83.

16 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Just looked at it again. I've gone up a place which is right. Also which team is LFC Mike? Just looked at week 2 again, it has me as highest points with 87 and the second highest is the person topping the league with  83.

You're in the wrong thread. This is for the draft league which is different

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 10/09/2021 at 13:08, Lucas said:

Because @JoshBRFC never went for him.

He was the only person that would have been guaranteed to bag him being bottom, if he didn't, it was you.

I didn’t even realise I was in this. I was working late when it happened. Ffs. My bad.

• Subscriber

Just changed my team for the first time. Considering I missed the draft it didn’t leave me that bad of a team….. I know I’m rock bottom and haven’t touched it but I expected a worse team than I have.

How do transfers work on this?

• Administrator
Just now, JoshBRFC said:

Just changed my team for the first time. Considering I missed the draft it didn’t leave me that bad of a team….. I know I’m rock bottom and haven’t touched it but I expected a worse team than I have.

How do transfers work on this?

You have most of the week to basically put the request in to 'sign' someone from the Transactions tab in the game. The deadline is usually 24 hours before the Gameweek deadline:

image.png

Depending on where you are in the draft priority will dictate which players you get. In the above, I have 6th pick. As you're last in the league, you will probably have 1st pick. So if we both applied for the same player, you would get him because the game recognises you are ahead of me in the draft priority list. This probably changes each week (I think depending on the league standings). 

For this week, after 11am on Friday, there is then a 'free transfer' window before the Gameweek deadline - the draft priority is removed and you can sign whoever you want whenever you want up to the Gameweek deadline. 

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

You bloody did this week.

3rd highest score I got this week but you had an inspired week, insane score!

I actually didn't look at my score this week. Wow, I did good! That's perhaps because I decided to actually make transactions and sort my team!

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

@Stan When you set up the draft mate, is the points difference based on points scored only?

Weird how @Pyfish is 2nd bottom but has a high points for xD

I didn't think there was a choice for that part of the set up. Not sure how else it would be? 

It's just head to head so while @Pyfish has a high points collectively, it just means he has scored highly and been beaten narrowly...? 

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

I didn't think there was a choice for that part of the set up. Not sure how else it would be? 

It's just head to head so while @Pyfish has a high points collectively, it just means he has scored highly and been beaten narrowly...? 

I just checked, this year it looks like its set up for how many points you score accumulated regardless of what you concede, where as last year it was points difference.

It don't really matter tbh though, until the final day xD:ph34r:

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I just checked, this year it looks like its set up for how many points you score accumulated regardless of what you concede, where as last year it was points difference.

It don't really matter tbh though, until the final day xD:ph34r:

Ohhh I just got what you meant xD

In that case I think it's just very unfortunate in Pyfish's scenario to score well and not win any given week (apart from last weekend). 

On 20/09/2021 at 08:52, Stan said:

5 out of 5 for @The Palace Fan!

image.png

GW6 fixtures

image.png

Stan vs @Tommy

@Batard vs @Spike

@JoshBRFC vs @Lucas

@Pyfish vs Average

@LFCMike vs @The Palace Fan

@Devil vs @Storts

Given the crux of my team is made up of injured Leeds United players I anticipate my Goldberg streak will soon be over.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived