The better place to talk football.

F1 2021 - Styrian GP - 25-27th June

football forum

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, Eco said:

Wow - Tsunoda handed a 3 place grid penalty for blocking Bottas? Must have missed that.

EDIT: which moves Russel up into 10th! Nice!

Yeah it was quite clear. Right at the end of the braking zone on one of the final corners. Quite dangerous from Bottas' view when they showed his onboard camera. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah it was quite clear. Right at the end of the braking zone on one of the final corners. Quite dangerous from Bottas' view when they showed his onboard camera. 

Yeah - I didn't sleep well so I was half-awake for the quali, so I must have missed that.

Happy for Russell though.

• Administrator

Gasly :(  :(

Leclerc giving him more damage to his car. Then Gasly ends up colliding slightly with others at the back of the grid while he tries to control the puncture.

• Subscriber

Feel for Russell! He must be gutted.

The class of Lewis and Max is so evident in this race. Just look how far ahead of their teammates and everyone else they both are already. 

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, MUFC said:

At the start after the first turn. Even so Lewis had a towe, did you see how quickly Max shot off on the long straight? It really did shift.

Yeah after only a few laps he had a good 3-4s lead.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah after only a few laps he had a good 3-4s lead.

Usually during some period of the race. Lewis usually shaves off a few seconds at least. Today we never saw that.

Oh Max.

• Subscriber

It's surprising how little has been made of Mercedes openly moving their focus to 2022. That really makes this year an open goal for Red Bull. I suppose the media prefer to just big up the title fight and pretend there's going to be a development race that keeps things tight to the end as the reality isn't as marketable.

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

It's surprising how little has been made of Mercedes openly moving their focus to 2022. That really makes this year an open goal for Red Bull. I suppose the media prefer to just big up the title fight and pretend there's going to be a development race that keeps things tight to the end as the reality isn't as marketable.

Wonder if Mercedes are bullshitting and ram in the upgrades after the mid-season break?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived