talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(Round of 16) - Netherlands 0-2 Czech Republic - Sunday 27th June, 2021

football forum

Just now, Michael said:

Mate, I said from the start that you are entitled to your opinion, but you wanted to debate this further. xD For the record, I don't think that they had a great game today either, no side is able to always play superbly. But they have some excellent players and they proved what they are capable of during the group stage. They go out today and the Czechs advance, I wish the Czechs all the best. You don't seem to rate the Dutch players as highly as I do, that's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

I didn't' want to debate, you kept quoting me so I replied to you. :what:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yes but just them? Wasn't their fault De Ligt had a big moment of idiocy, was it? And Stekelenburg going walkabout for the goal and giving away a stupid corner? But yeah, blame the black players.

Look at what i said before taking one word out! 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Panna King said:

Look at what i said before taking one word out! 

I didn't take any words out. 

I was responding to the next bit you said. 

Anyway, not really wanting to get involved in this conversation with you.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

I didn't take any words out. 

I was responding to the next bit you said. 

Anyway, not really wanting to get involved in this conversation with you.

The whole build up by the Dutch team was about Hungary against homosexuals and racist! There were more Dutch there then anyone, its a disgrace which was led by Wijnaldum, he needs to apologise. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Panna King said:

The whole build up by the Dutch team was about Hungary against homosexuals and racist! There were more Dutch there then anyone, its a disgrace which was led by Wijnaldum, he needs to apologise. 

Yes but that's not just coming from black people or players being against what Hungary are doing, is it?

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yes but that's not just coming from black people or players being against what Hungary are doing, is it?

I want to know why exactly does Wijnaldum have to apologise?:35_thinking:

6 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

It's weird how the Czech republic always qualify for the euros but have only qualified for one world cup. 

Has a lot to do with 16 and later on 24 participants of Euros but only 13 European teams qualifying for the WC's. The Czech republic is a good example for a NT that's usually within the best 20 European teams but very seldomly belongs to the elite. Russia being another good example.

2 hours ago, Panna King said:

The whole build up by the Dutch team was about Hungary against homosexuals and racist! 

I'm pretty sure that it didn't interfer with their training and preparation. 

6 hours ago, Lucas said:

We think the stars are aligning for us but they could very well be aligning for Denmark.

It's easier when you can potentially play 6 out of 7 games at home, in a supposedly all-around Euro tournament.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived