talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What Would You Do If A Forum Member Randomly Knocked On Your Door?

football forum

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, Devil said:

What would be interesting would be if there was an official meet up, you all met up and you weren't allowed to reveal which forum member you were by username. 

The aim of the game could you figure out which forum member was which from just talking to them and asking them questions. 

Obviously be difficult with myself as I've not been around for long but would be a fun game for a lot of the long term members who havent actually met. 

There is a pictures thread which people mighty stand before the meet lol.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

If it was you, I'd become frightened and think I was about to be sexually assaulted.

If it was @Stan, I'd tell him to invite his mate or he's not entering the premises.

If it was @JoshBRFC, @DeadLinesman or @Danny I'd tell them to fuck off!

If it was @Dr. Gonzo I'd  ask him which  drugs we were going to consume first.

If it was @nudge, I'd pack my suitcase ready to fuck off to Latin America or Thailand. 

If it was @Panna King, the turntables would be coming out.

Oh yes it will just be like this!

On ‎24‎/‎06‎/‎2021 at 10:21, MUFC said:

If this was to happen, and they introduced themselves via their forum name. How would you react? Would you freeze, let them in or pretend you're somebody else?

When we did meet up years ago it was not like now!  We shook hands - I got a hug from Tommy and from liverbird and Relling just grinned for about five minutes - almost with a 'is this really happening?' look on his face. Jessie was quiet and now has been for a few years since, but it was one of the best days some of us have had for a long time.  If any of you get a chance to put more than a name to your connection - just do it!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 24/06/2021 at 10:21, MUFC said:

If this was to happen, and they introduced themselves via their forum name. How would you react? Would you freeze, let them in or pretend you're somebody else?

I’d take my socks off. 

• 1 year later...
  • Subscriber
On 25/06/2021 at 14:41, SchalkeUK said:

When we did meet up years ago it was not like now!  We shook hands - I got bummed by Tommy and from liverbird and Relling just grinned for about five minutes - almost with a 'is this really happening?' look on his face. Jessie was quiet and now has been for a few years since, but it was one of the best days some of us have had for a long time.  If any of you get a chance to put more than a name to your connection - just do it!!!!

😯

• Subscriber
54 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

I think Tommy was the most surprised that the guy from 04 actually gave him a 'hug' rather than a handshake - at that time he was a BVB man which made it even stranger!!!

Was it a tight hug with back slaps?

Archived